• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Iggy with a triple double

exodus

Quote:

if PHILLY gets to the playoffs before us, i will be mad.

VERY MAD!

The way Iggy and Miller are playing they are on the fast track - provided they can get a decent forward (which, in my opinion, is much easier to find then say a decent point guard or center).

Sigh. hairpulling.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

VERY MAD!

The way Iggy and Miller are playing they are on the fast track - provided they can get a decent forward (which, in my opinion, is much easier to find then say a decent point guard or center).

Sigh. hairpulling.gif

I'd still take JJ, Josh Smith, Chills and Zaza and a half game lead for better lottery odds over Miller, Iggy, Korver and Dalembert.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

VERY MAD!

Sigh. hairpulling.gif

I'd still take JJ, Josh Smith, Chills and Zaza and a half game lead for better lottery odds over Miller, Iggy, Korver and Dalembert.

I probably would too, but I think having a quality veteran point guard makes everyone else that much better, so while Iggy and Korver are quite as individually talented as JJ and Smoove, Miller helps make up the difference.

Again, they definitely need a talented forward, but those are easier to find and they will definitely have a selection in this years draft whereas the Hawks can only hope. If Philly picks right then they could easily zoom pass the stalled Hawks.