• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Johnson

Ikeatlanta

Here is one scenerio nobody touched on and I might get a lot of heat for this, but how about we sign Smith and Childress to long term deals and trade Johnson and the 14th pick for the #1 pick IF Oden declares. Joe is my favorite, just slightly over Smoove, but I am thinking team here. In terms of point guards, I don't think there is a point guard in the league or in college I would trade Johnson for.

Big men being inherently more valuable than swing players, I would do that trade too. I think just about anyone would, and for a franchise guy like Oden it'd be pretty much a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

I can't imagine it could ever happen though, just because Oden is looked upon *so* highly and as being so valuable. I see it as being very similar to when Patrick Ewing came out- there was no possibility that pick would be traded for anything, no matter who held it. Ewing was just too valuable.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I can't imagine it could ever happen though, just because Oden is looked upon *so* highly and as being so valuable. I see it as being very similar to when Patrick Ewing came out- there was no possibility that pick would be traded for anything, no matter who held it. Ewing was just too valuable.

Get's fired within 2 years. No GM could wheather the 2nd guessing firestorm that would follow.

W