• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch any Hawks game dating back to 2/27

AtLaS

http://gangstawolves.spaces.live.com/

This is crazy, how is it legal?? They have EVERY NBA game back to 2/27, not just the Hawks, just scroll down the middle of the page and you can find the Hawks games. When you click one, a Windows Media Player will pop up with the game. The Philly/ATL game is already up. Anyway don't share this link with too many people I don't want it to get shut down. tapedshut.gif

Quote:

Dayum. I might use that to watch the Boston when i come back home. I can't watch the Boston game since i will be traveling tonight.

U gonna make it out there Saturday?

I want to man but I doubt it, it's too early and too far.

Quote:

Hopefully they get yesterdays game up soon...I want to see Smoove's performance!

It's already up man, just scroll down in the middle of the page where it says "13-3-07 NBA Games" and click on 76ers vs Hawks 13-3-07.

Quote:

http://gangstawolves.spaces.live.com/

This is crazy, how is it legal?? They have EVERY NBA game back to 2/27, not just the Hawks, just scroll down the middle of the page and you can find the Hawks games. When you click one, a Windows Media Player will pop up with the game. The Philly/ATL game is already up. Anyway don't share this link with too many people I don't want it to get shut down.
tapedshut.gif

they have more games BEFORE 2/27....just scrol down to the bottom and clicks where it say view more entries

it goes all the why back to january.

After watching, here are my thoughts:

Marvin really played well that 1st half...He only ended up with 10(in the 1st half), but he could have (and probably should have had) had 15-17. Now, why does he fade the 2nd half?

Smoove is a beast!

I wish Salim would get more time at PG...He is playing a lot more under control now.

As much as I dislike Z, he is playing some ball right now!!

Shell needs to get more PT...He is the only one out there setting the hard picks, and doing much of the dirty work. If Z keeps playing like he is(Ill believe it when I see it), then that is the only excuse that Shell should be on the bench.

Lue is useless...worse than useless when he cant knockdown shots.