• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Down early ot Indy

DJlaysitup

This is a playoff caliber team alright.Everything to play for get beat by Boston and now the Pacers. How do you antitankers believe this team is good enough to win championships in the future?

This recent for game winning streak seems to be just that a FLUKE. Now is the time to tank to get star players needed to have that talent to win championships! singer.gif

Quote:

This is a playoff caliber team alright.Everything to play for get beat by Boston and now the Pacers. How do you antitankers believe this team is good enough to win championships in the future?

This recent for game winning streak seems to be just that a FLUKE. Now is the time to tank to get star players needed to have that talent to win championships!
singer.gif

Well we won't win one with Zaza as our starting C that's for sure.

HE would be a solid big man off the bench but he's too poor on offense to be a starter.

In this league, you cannot give up that many points in the paint and rebounds and win games.

I think the future is very bright though because I like the upside of Solomon Jones. The sky is the limit with that young fella. All he has to do is put on some weight.

He's actually just as good an athlete as your boy Greg Oden.

Difference is that Oden has him beat by 30-40 pounds.

Solomon puts on 15-20 this year and another 10-15 next year and he is easily our 5 of the future.

Quote:

this is pathetic in a game we had to come out strong and play we are looking like a NBDL team.

Well be honest about it now, does that really shock you? Woody has proven over and over and over again that he is unable to get this young team ready to play and play hard every game. They should be motivated as hell right now with absolutely nothing to lose and a possible shot at the playoffs to be gained, but yet they come out looking limp, lame, and pathetic as ever. That in my opinion is all on the coaching staff, my friend.

Its a combination of coaching and not enough talent in my opinion. Soloman may have potential but its an awful lot to pin your hopes on in a guy who was a second rounder. Don't get me wrong there have been very good second rounders in the past in NBA histoy BUT I would rather have a shot at the prize in Oden and the more ping pong balls Hawks get the better. Now if we finish with the 3rd pick at least the Hawks have ammuniton to deal for a big man or keep the pick and still get a heck of a player.We have gone this far in the season with being bad I say finish it off and finish with as many losses as possible.

I can see it from both sides but I have been a Hawks fan way to long to realize this team can play trick or treat enough with your emotions and the one thing the Hawks have never had is a quality defensive team and talent to scare other teams. I want that talent so we can leave no doubt that when the Hawks come to town and relaize there potential the other team won't have a chance. With the current Hawk squad I certainly can't feel that confidence teams are still just playing with us and look at the Hawks as a mess.

Once again . . . . very ugly. I guess we player over our heads the first couple of games that JJ was gone? I think that Indy has Woody's number, knows his coaching style. Exposes him for what he really is.

Bucks and Bobcats play tonight. One of them will win and we'll gain/lose ground.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I think the future is very bright though because I like the upside of Solomon Jones. The sky is the limit with that young fella. All he has to do is put on some weight.

Solomon puts on 15-20 this year and another 10-15 next year and he is easily our 5 of the future.

...rather than a sure thing in Oden or Durant? Your "analysis" is rather lame, but putting it aside for now, what amount of latent hate do you have to have for your franchise that you would wish upon it SJ rather than a 40% chance at Oden or Durant?

SJ isn't "easily our 5 of the future". He's still only 6'10", after 4 years of college grub that packs 20 lbs on every other student, isn't destined to pack on the lbs, and simply isn't as talented as you ascribe to.

Takes a lot of hate to d@mn a franchise to the fate of a 2nd rd 6'10" center prospect rather than a good chance at Oden or Durant. At best of the best of the best fo the best, and this is even a reach, SJ is Theo Ratliff. Likely more like a Stephen Hunter.

W

Quote:

Quote:

...rather than a sure thing in Oden or Durant? Your "analysis" is rather lame, but putting it aside for now, what amount of latent hate do you have to have for your franchise that you would wish upon it SJ rather than a 40% chance at Oden or Durant?

SJ isn't "easily our 5 of the future". He's still only 6'10", after 4 years of college grub that packs 20 lbs on every other student, isn't destined to pack on the lbs, and simply isn't as talented as you ascribe to.

Takes a lot of hate to d@mn a franchise to the fate of a 2nd rd 6'10" center prospect rather than about 10-15% chance at Oden or Durant. At best of the best of the best fo the best, and this is even a reach, SJ is Theo Ratliff. Likely more like a Stephen Hunter.

W