• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Woody dissin JS and ????

DJlaysitup

it was on the ajc.

for the most part woodson was right. JO had a subpar game but when dunleavy, murphy, and granger all have near season high's you are going to get called out. i'm not going to lay all the blame on them however. as a coach, woodson has to put the team in a position to be competitive. if someone is getting hot you have to change up the diffensive stratagy: double team, switch to zone, put in reserves. it's one of the main reasons we lose by so much, we never make adjustments.

Quote:

Smoove is better than everybody on the defensive end on this team. It's about damn time he called out Chill and Marvin for their pitiful play. This team just sucks defensively....

I am sorry but Smoove is no better than Zaza in man to man coverage. He is a good weakside blocker, that's about it.

I told you guys that the Hawks don't have the talent to compete for championships. This 4 game win streak some how blinded the antitankers into thinking we have most of the pieces if not all. I realize Marvin and Chillz still have potential but if I had my choice banking on those 2 to realize it or take my chances at the lottery I'll take the lottery this year. The 3 rd player in this draft will be better than Marvin or Chillz if it came to that but getting back to the thread BK is an idiot.If he doesn't realize by now how poorly constructed and overvalued players that he drafted he simply has no excuse than to blame himself.

There's a reason Phoenix contends for the most victories yeat after year they are one of the best talent evaluators in the game as opposed to the Hawks. Who have the Hawks had evaluating talent Babcock and BK 2 of the worst GMs in the game. Babcock had years and years of opportunities and now BK seems to be getting a free pass with no accountability.

Its amazing these guys can keep there jobs when so many of us have got to produce or hit the road. BK and Woodie are bozos they don't deserve to keep there jobs after this year thats for sure. Till management realizes this its going to be the same ole Hawks the laughing stock of the league. ESPN seems to beat on us whenever they want. You want respect then an Oden and Durant would give it to us since they have what it takes to build championships. ADD Smoove,JJ,Marvin and Chillz teams would be scared to face us. Yes we need a point guard badly there much easier to find than a center or an elite player like Durant.

Oddly scout...I wonder how much thought BK actually put into drafting JS? In reality he may have been told to do it since JS was/is a local kid.

If JS had grown up in Portland would we even have him now?

Talent-judging-wise BK may really be 0-for everything.

Quote:

Quote:

Smoove is better than everybody on the defensive end on this team. It's about damn time he called out Chill and Marvin for their pitiful play. This team just sucks defensively....

I am sorry but Smoove is no better than Zaza in man to man coverage. He is a good weakside blocker, that's about it.

are you serious, zaza is a horrible defender..smoove is not a great defender but at least he does something on defense, he blocks shots and and steals..zaza shows us nothing, nothing at all. the only negative thing about smoove on D is hes defender shoots jump shots over him easily thats it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

are you serious, zaza is a horrible defender..smoove is not a great defender but at least he does something on defense, he blocks shots and and steals..zaza shows us nothing, nothing at all. the only negative thing about smoove on D is hes defender shoots jump shots over him easily thats it.

I said he is no better than Zaza in one on one matchups. Most guys make him look bad, but he blocks 2 of their shots and the whole world thinks he is the best defender in the Nba. Some people on here think that he should make Nba defensive team... which is just STUPID.. He isn't even best defender on our team. Shelden, Marvin and Joe are best defenders on this team for their positions. Smoove will become a better defender when he realizes that he doesn't have to block every single shot.. That way he won't leave his man wide open under the rim.

is the full time answer at the 4.

Quote:

Smoove will become a better defender when he realizes that he doesn't have to block every single shot.. That way he won't leave his man wide open under the rim.

I think everyone is excited at the possibility of Smoove harnessing all of his talents. He could be a superstar. Way more Star potential than Joe.