• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks versus Trail Blazers

DJlaysitup

This is a pivotal game IMO...the only hope we have for the playoffs is winning this game and going on a run.

If we stink this one up we have a six game losing streak staring us in the face (tough games ahead).

Win - Hope - Lose - Tank....JMHO. stirthepot.gif

Will be nice to see Jarrett Jack play too.

- Off to the Chatroom!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work so all I see is 10-4.

we are leaving at 8. i sure as hell won't be watching the Hawks when I get home though.

Portland beat New York last night. I think this game is a good litimus test for Atlanta. they got flattened by Miami but the Heat were coming off a 9 game winning streak before losing the previous game against Orlando.

the Pacers had a 30-9 1st quarter against the Heat tonight. I bet the Heat come back and win it.

• Premium Member

Does Martell Webster remind y'all of Marvin? They seem like the exact same player, except that Martell always takes 3's.

They are both essentially jumpshooters that were drafted too high, at least at this point.

Quote:

Does Martell Webster remind y'all of Marvin? They seem like the exact same player, except that Martell always takes 3's.

They are both essentially jumpshooters that were drafted too high, at least at this point.

I thought the Webster pick was horrible. He tested poorly at the combine, slow and cant jump. But he is a pure shooter, comfortable from 3.

Quote:

Young Solomon is showing improvement with some minutes. He is not the least bit intimidated and seems fearless. Wish that Woody had started playing him about November. He's gonna be a good one. Maybe the steal of last years draft. +

Solomon is blocking shots like Smith. He does have a 39" vertical and has 3" more reach than Josh.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Been a long time since Salim has been hot when they needed it. See if we can finish it off now.

If we let this guy go for a second round pick or role player we will solidify our place as possibly the worst front office in sports.

Quote:

Been a long time since Salim has been hot when they needed it. See if we can finish it off now.

Salim is another example of the under developed young talent and now that he has been given a chance he's showing what he's got. He's deadly when he is in the zone.