• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

List 1 thing that makes Mike Woodson a bad coach.

bumpyphish1

• Premium Member

lol I thought this was going to be a Mike Woodson defense thread.

How he stares at people like he is clueless and says nothing. His timed substitution patterns, and taking players out when they are hot.

Quote:

Quote:

His retarded substitution patterns.

Please check out my very important thread.

VERY IMPORTANT

Hey Atown...you had six posts when you put that up there...LOL...I got 3000+....come and get me uglyhammer.gif

you're just so cool aren't you.

anyway, i would go with not giving solomon more playing time and i would also say his lack of effort in using mismatches (the whole reason BK goes for long athletic players)

Quote:

^^^^^^
ices_rofl.gif
^^^^^^

Hey AT............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GET the phuck out of stirthepot.gifstirthepot.gifhere........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ thumb3d.gif