• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

GAmE ON!...FSN for Tv...chatroom! !

f_town

Quote:

the game is blacked out on my league pass.
arge.gif
anyone else have this issue? i'm in PA where we don't have FSN or SUN. i can only get it on LP broadband.

Same here. The Celts aren't on either.

Guest Walter

Quote:

and the heat announcers said JJ is probably coming back before the end of the season! why?
pillepalle.gif

...into the boards. At some point its ownership's job to say "enough is enough". JJ is not the type of player that will EVER sit himself and BK's ego if not his job is on the line. JJ will play UNTIL he hurts himself, Woody has proven he will play him until he hurts him, and BK's ego is just too GD big to in any way acknowledge that the season he built for was lost in month #2.

Just like Seattle did with an injured but not seriously Ray Allen without a surgery date, the Hawks ownership must pull the plug on JJ! PULL THE PLUG!!! If they don't they should be kicked by Batista in the same calf and forced to hop on one leg the entire time JJ plays. See if they don't develop compartmental syndrome and die or worse, be force to watch the same Hawks for the next 5 years with toothpicks holding their eyes open.

W