• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I wonder how high Portland is on

capstone21

• Admin

Webster?

Since Portland is looking for a SF and to offload Jack to get one, I wonder if a trade of Chill/Salim for Jack/Webster could get done. Childress has more value then Jack and fits their needs perfectly. However, Webster has more value then Salim.

I think if this trade could go through then we have our backup SG/SF in Webster to replace some of Chil's minutes and backup JJ and Marvin and we finally have that young PG that can run this team correctly.

Then we can offload Lue and figure out a way to get rid of Speedy's contract.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Since Portland is looking for a SF and to offload Jack to get one, I wonder if a trade of Chill/Salim for Jack/Webster could get done. Childress has more value then Jack and fits their needs perfectly. However, Webster has more value then Salim.

But the point was to play Roy at the point and get a Sf in return. If they get rid of Webster then they don't have a Sg and Roy has to play Sg again. Maybe they believe in Udoka or Jones @ the 2 but neither make much sense. They'd just be filling one hole in order to make another.

I'd still do the Jack/Jones/Portland's pick for Chill/Salim or other Pg/Indy pick. I might include MW with a tweak or two.

W

• Admin

True, but they also have Fred Jones and as u mentioned Udoko as well as Salim to play SG.

I don't think the trade would happen but I would absolutely love it if it did. I think it is pretty even and filling needs for both teams.