• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

VERY IMPORTANT FIRE BILLY NOW!!!! LOOK HERE

A-town Hawks

Quote:

Im just pissed cause I expected alot more from the hawks fans. And after working so hard on trying to get this petition up and informing the realgm hawks forum, messaging basically everyone from the Hawks official myspace, then you guys. Im tired as hell and expected everyone to support me fully. Thats why im so angry right now

I can see the dedication to the Hawks through all your hard work, but you do have to understand that the majority of people here would prefer knowing the full content of what it is they are signing. Yelling at a simple request such as this is a bit unreasonable.

To the letter: Some basic typo errors; I know you said that you haven't ran it through spell check, but simple mistakes such as the wrong use of ''our'' and ''their'' may not come up as a spelling error on MS Word. Also, the JJ trade consisted of 2 draft picks and Diaw instead of 3 draft picks like you mentioned. Solomon Jones was a solid pick in the 2nd round, he has great potential to develop into a Camby type of center for us. He brings everything to the center position that ZaZa lacks (defensive intensity, rebounding) Also the correct spelling is Solomon. Few random grammatical errors also. Just a few suggestions, hope it helps.