• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Played the mock draft and lottery on Espn

capstone21

as long as the team plays hard i would be cool with the pick. it seems that the players have been given free riegn with the last ten games. i just don't think they have what it takes to finish the season strong. good news is that josh smith is now ready to be the number two guy. if we are able to get oden (the big man that we need) and law (the point guard we need. then the team would be for the most part complete. i still think we would need another coach to get a fire under the players along with a better offensive and defensive stratagy. but player wise we would be alright.

I know that I shouldn't believe in jinxes, curses, or anything like that but am I would basically bet anything that we would never get that lucky.

If we just land Acie Law I'll celebrate like we won the lottery.

Because #1 it will mean we were fortunate enough to get Indy's pick #2 we were fortunate enough for the best PG to fall out of the top 10 to us at 11-14 and #3 We had enough sense to draft him.

All three of those factors come together at it would be an early Christmas present for sure

Guest Walter

Quote:

If we just land Acie Law I'll celebrate like we won the lottery.

Because #1 it will mean we were fortunate enough to get Indy's pick #2 we were fortunate enough for the best PG to fall out of the top 10 to us at 11-14 and #3 We had enough sense to draft him.

sigh.

W