• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What position do you want filled in this draft?

Diesel

If we dont get a top 3 pick and land 11 or 12th pick with indiana pick, We should trade up to get a Center. Trade Childress or Zaza or Salim to move up and get either Hasheem Thabeet or Roy Hibbert. We dont need a pg since we spend it on Speedy but if we cant move up, then we should draft Acie law or Conley

Quote:

Finally, people see the need to fill needs!!!

Uhmmmmm, isn't that what we were *supposedly* doing when we picked Shelden Williams? We were going for the 'need' guy, while bypassing others who had a higher level of talent? doh.gif

I know it's still extremely early, but as of right now it's safe to say that move didn't exactly work out for us- in fact it's borderline freaking disastrous at this time.

Guest Walter

Quote:

If we dont get a top 3 pick and land 11 or 12th pick with indiana pick, We should trade up to get a Center. Trade Childress or Zaza or Salim to move up and get either Hasheem Thabeet or Roy Hibbert. We dont need a pg since we spend it on Speedy but if we cant move up, then we should draft Acie law or Conley

I've also wondered what it would take to get our pick back from Pheonix. Let's say the pick is 5 or 6. What can we give up to get the 5thor 6th pick? Were I PHeonix and Noah (a good system player for them) was off the board, I might trade it (back?).

I voted point guard. Mostly because I think that a good point guard could not only upgrade that one position, but make Smoove, Chill, Marvin and even Zaza better players by improving floor spacing, setting up the offense and creating easy scoring opportunities.