• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Bulls

exodus

Quote:

Quote:

They traded for AJ and are starting him, they are playing Lue,

LOL Lue has hardly played for months and has sucked when he has played. He has been falling down or losing the ball at a ridiculous rate. AJ is 1-4 with 2 assists and 3 turnovers.

Sure Zaza is starting but you did say you wanted Lo and speedy not playing at all and they haven't. You wanted Solomon to play more and he is.

Not to mention our All-Star isn't playing.

Ex, you might as well be talking to your remote control at home, when mentioning this to Walter. He's obviously never played an organized sport before. If he has, he'd know that athletes just flat out hate to lose. And the management knows that the continued development of the Joshs and Marvin are more vital to the success of this franchise, than some 84+% chance of not getting the #1 pick.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LOL Lue has hardly played for months and has sucked when he has played. He has been falling down or losing the ball at a ridiculous rate. AJ is 1-4 with 2 assists and 3 turnovers.

Sure Zaza is starting but you did say you wanted Lo and speedy not playing at all and they haven't. You wanted Solomon to play more and he is.

And that's what management is doing. "Sure ZaZa is starting, Lue is playing, AJj was traded for and is starting" is HALF tanking. Anytime you half-ass do something it generally doesn't turn out well.

Frankly, it's funny. You admit we're not doing what I wanted us to do, but you accuse us of not HALF doing well what I wanted us to do. I agree. WE aren't HALF tanking well. Next.

W

That's just it. They are doing what you wanted.

JJ is not playing, just like you wanted.

Speedy is not playing, just like you wanted.

Lo is not playing, just like you wanted.

Salim is playing more, just like you wanted.

Jones is playing more, just like you wanted.

Lue has been actually contributing to your tanking efforts by playing like a dog. He has 4 turnovers so far tonight. Aj is playing like crap too with 3 turnovers.

Trying to say they are only halfway following your plan is nothing more than dodging the fact that your tank plan is lame.

In Feb Lue average 6 pts and 1.5 assists, shooting 37%. In March he averaged 6/2, shooting 30%. His assist to turnover ratio has been 1.4 during that time, horrible for a pg.

Yet you point to his playing as working against your tank plan which shows how clueless you are.

And with "Turnover" Pachulia up to his usual tricks, why even have him in the game right now? Oh I forgot . . we're in tank mode. So you need all of your "game killers" out on the floor to make sure that we lose. Playing Solomon too long might actually win a game. Lord knows we don't want to do that. {/sarcasm}

Guest Walter

You admit they are doing HALF of what I wanted (not playing JJ) and we both admit that tanking half-way isn't resulting in all of what I wanted.

You acknowledge that I wouldn't have traded for much less started AJ, played Lue AT ALL, started ZaZa much less played him, and that I would have not only played but defered to SJ and Batista. We played Lo significantly the game before and most others. THAT isn't part of a tanking plan!?! You can't say they are doing all of my plan and then conceed they aren't doing all these parts of my plan in the same sentence. All you do is contradict yourself.

W

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And that's what management is doing. "Sure ZaZa is starting, Lue is playing, AJj was traded for and is starting" is HALF tanking. Anytime you half-ass do something it generally doesn't turn out well.

Frankly, it's funny. You admit we're not doing what I wanted us to do, but you accuse us of not HALF doing well what I wanted us to do. I agree. WE aren't HALF tanking well. Next.

W

That's just it. They are doing what you wanted.

JJ is not playing, just like you wanted.

Speedy is not playing, just like you wanted.

Lo is not playing, just like you wanted.

Salim is playing more, just like you wanted.

Jones is playing more, just like you wanted.

Lue has been actually contributing to your tanking efforts by playing like a dog. He has 4 turnovers so far tonight. Aj is playing like crap too with 3 turnovers.

Trying to say they are only halfway following your plan is nothing more than dodging the fact that your tank plan is lame.

Guest Walter

Quote:

In Feb Lue average 6 pts and 1.5 assists, shooting 37%. In March he averaged 6/2, shooting 30%. His assist to turnover ratio has been 1.4 during that time, horrible for a pg.

Yet you point to his playing as working against your tank plan which shows how clueless you are.

& I cited that was the primary reason in my want to trade Lue (and ZaZa) BTW when I helped begin this tank theory at the start of January. Lue's not a great player, but he is a veteran leader. Don't need that when tanking.

W

Quote:

Quote:

& I cited that was the primary reason in my want to trade Lue (and ZaZa) BTW when I helped begin this tank theory at the start of January. Lue's not a great player, but he is a veteran leader. Don't need that when tanking.

W

when you are throwing up bricks, turning it over and playing no defense? That is what Lue has been doing for two months.

They have done most of what you wanted, and when they haven't you have gotten lucky that things have worked in your favor. JJ not playing at all is a huge boost to the tankers.

Quote:

You acknowledge that I wouldn't have traded for much less started AJ, played Lue AT ALL, started ZaZa much less played him

Those three committed 11 turnovers between them, effectively killing the Hawks in this game.

Quote:

We played Lo significantly the game before and most others.

Lo had 3 games last month where he played over 10 minutes while having 7 DNPs. You are starting to sound like Diesel talking about Roy.

Guest Walter

Quote:

They have done most of what you wanted

Whatever. JJ sitting is substantial but I'd say it's about half of what we should and could do to tank without simply gutting the team. Anyhow, whatever. We lost and that's what this franchise needed.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

when you are throwing up bricks, turning it over and playing no defense? That is what Lue has been doing for two months.

Considering that Salim or Ivey would have been the alternative, I'd say a pretty d@mn good leader. You know full well that Lue's "value" to this team is greater than his stats. He is a leader for us however sad that statement is.

W

Quote:

Quote:

They have done most of what you wanted

Whatever. JJ sitting is substantial but I'd say it's about half of what we should and could do to tank without simply gutting the team. Anyhow, whatever. We lost and that's what this franchise needed.

W

Since you probably missed this edit i thought i would repost it.

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We played Lo significantly the game before and most others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lo had 3 games last month where he played over 10 minutes while having 7 DNPs. You are starting to sound like Diesel

The sad part is the Hawks are trying to win and still have no leaders at crunch time.Yes I want us to tank thats a given and I don't want anyojne stepping to kill our chances but if you flip the coin who are the leaders that are making the big shots? NO one. JJ is the only one which doesn't bode well for the future.

We need a Durant or Oden in the worst way. This current bunch is not going to develop cruch time players.You are or you aren't and the Hawks are badly assembled. Thanks to BK what a frickin joke of a GM!

Quote:

Quote:

Considering that Salim or Ivey would have been the alternative, I'd say a pretty d@mn good leader. You know full well that Lue's "value" to this team is greater than his stats. He is a leader for us however sad that statement is.

W

Since you obviously haven't noticed Salim has been outplaying Lue by a mile lately.

Lue is valuable when he is healthy and in shape, which he hasn't been since december.