• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Does Oden Have Any Heart At All...?

thesheedera

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

Age has nothing to do with the argument... It's all about translation. How does his game now translate. I notice that age only comes up with deficient players. Nobody ever mentioned Lebron's age... in respect to translation? I wonder why?

You already will owe $20 bucks thanks to Oden. Put up what you think Oden will average next year to indicate just how poorly you think his game will translate. Set the numbers too high and you undermine your argument. Too low? I'll take the bet and you'll end up owing $20 more. Put your money where your mouth is.

I'm not kidding. I'll even make it somehow a more fair deal. I'll let AHF as our legal 3rd party, judge, should he accept this responsibility, if the numbers you suggest Oden will average are representative of a franchise center or even one of the games greats at this point in their career (undermining your argument and making the bet moot) or whether the numbers you suggest reflect an initial poor translation for a college freshman center prospect to the NBA (meaning I must take the bet). I don't see a middle but if he deems so, anything inbetween and I'll be happy to decide.

I'd ask the same regarding Shelden but I know you aren't that stupid.

From here on out, if Diesel isn't willing to back it up, he should shut up. Show me the money and make HS rich, Diesel.

W

Diesel will you not back up your position on Oden?!?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic