• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Some of you speculate about.......

Ikeatlanta

getting Oden and Conley with #1 and the #11 pick, if that ever happens, Billy Knight will be barechested with a Hawaiian skirt on national television. and I will run butt naked through underground Atlanta. I can't guarantee Billy's Hawaiian spree but i definitely can guarantee mines.

Quote:

getting Oden and Conley with #1 and the #11 pick, if that ever happens, Billy Knight will be barechested with a Hawaiian skirt on national television. and I will run butt naked through underground Atlanta. I can't guarantee Billy's Hawaiian spree but i definitely can guarantee mines.

In that case i would prefer Oden and Crittenton. No offense.

Quote:

lol. If we get Oden and Crittenton, Billy still wears the hawaiian outfit but i'll run around underground with boxers on, either way you will see my ugly behind on the 10pm news.

I live in Md so i will be spared from having to watch your spectacle.

haha.gif

Connelly plus Oden is the ultimate scenario in my opinion, although I'd also accept Oden plus Lawson.

Mike Connelly

Joe Johnson

Marvin Williams

Josh Smith

Greg Oden

If we could put that lineup on the floor, with Anthony Johnson, Childress, and Zaza as our backups...I think we could be Eastern Conference Champions within two years.

Is the lottery (i.e., where they determine the order of picks, not make the actual picks) held before or after the players have to declare? If before, then I want all these underclassmen to hold on their decisions until we know definitively whether the Hawks have a pick or not.

If the Hawks don't get a pick, here's to hoping they all stay in school!

Quote:

Is the lottery (i.e., where they determine the order of picks, not make the actual picks) held before or after the players have to declare? If before, then I want all these underclassmen to hold on their decisions until we know definitively whether the Hawks have a pick or not.

I believe the deadline to declare is April 29 and the lottery is May 22.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I believe the deadline to declare is April 29 and the lottery is May 22.

That is the deadline to declare, but as long as they don't hire an agent they can pull out even after the draft if I'm not mistaken, as Randolph Morris did.

But if Conley goes in the lottery, he's obviously not going back to OSU.