• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chill out for rest of season

HawksFan87

Quote:

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha.../0404hawks.html

He has a stress fracture... We mightest well shut Smoove and Marvin down also..

Chill does so much for this team we may not win another game....

Oh and in another article they mentioned Smoove has a sore back he missed monday's practice . But he will attempt to play....

Wow. I wonder how long this has been bothering him.

As many minutes as Smith has played it is a wonder he has held up so well.

Marvin needs to step up.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm fully on board the tank train.

What other train has been running in the last two weeks?

The injuries bombed the other trains.

Welp, now the Hawks got another excuse to not even top 30 wins. This is what... The 3rd or 4th str8 season they've failed to top 30 wins? I've lost count.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Welp, now the Hawks got another excuse to not even top 30 wins. This is what... The 3rd or 4th str8 season they've failed to top 30 wins? I've lost count.

Fair enough, but even you've gotta admit this is an unexpected rash of injuries...

Quote:

Quote:

Fair enough, but even you've gotta admit this is an unexpected rash of injuries...

Of course. Well for Chillz it is... (Although he had foot problems in college?) but the ammount of minutes that Smoove and JJ have played makes their injuries alot less surprising.

I was at "Indifferent Station". Got off the "Playoff Push" train weeks ago and I was just sort of in limbo. Wanted to see us do well without Joe, but wanted a shot at our top 3 pick. Now I'm completely over this season altogether and I'm letting myself be excited about the possibility of a 1-3 and a 11-14, no matter how slim that possibility may be.

Tank, lose games, win the court case, win the lottery, draft a franchise big and PG, hope the thrashers playoff run convinces ownership to fire everyone and get a great GM and coach, start fresh next season with a ton of young talent and promise.

Is that too much to ask?

Quote:

I was at "Indifferent Station". Got off the "Playoff Push" train weeks ago and I was just sort of in limbo. Wanted to see us do well without Joe, but wanted a shot at our top 3 pick. Now I'm completely over this season altogether and I'm letting myself be excited about the possibility of a 1-3 and a 11-14, no matter how slim that possibility may be.

Tank, lose games, win the court case, win the lottery, draft a franchise big and PG, hope the thrashers playoff run convinces ownership to fire everyone and get a great GM and coach, start fresh next season with a ton of young talent and promise.

Is that too much to ask?

If half those things happen , heck one of those things happens, it will be a much better off-season for the Hawks then last year.

Quote:

wow....the TANK IS ON

It doesn't matter what happens from here on out. The Hawks are basically stuck at 4th. The Bucks are playing without Redd and Charlie V. There is no way that they will win more than two games the rest of the way.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

wow....the TANK IS ON

It doesn't matter what happens from here on out. The Hawks are basically stuck at 4th. The Bucks are playing without Redd and Charlie V. There is no way that they will win more than two games the rest of the way.

I would take 4th at this point. I just don't want us to win 4 in a row and end up 6th or something.

Quote:

The huge problem with this is the excuse making ASG may not fire Woodson now. We were clearly headed down the tubes anyway and now that gives them another excuse. Crap.

No question that that is the biggest downside of the injuries. Hopefully the owners are smart enough to see that Woodson is part of the problem rather then part of the solution.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

wow....the TANK IS ON

I would take 4th at this point. I just don't want us to win 4 in a row and end up 6th or something.

I think the thing that kept the guys motivated was that they had a legit chance at the playoffs. Charlotte is simply better than us, especially without JJ and Chill. I can't see us catching them.

Quote:

Quote:

The huge problem with this is the excuse making ASG may not fire Woodson now. We were clearly headed down the tubes anyway and now that gives them another excuse. Crap.

No question that that is the biggest downside of the injuries. Hopefully the owners are smart enough to see that Woodson is part of the problem rather then part of the solution.

I just want them to fire BK. As long as he is around i don't see the Hawks having a real chance to compete.