• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chill out for rest of season

HawksFan87

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The huge problem with this is the excuse making ASG may not fire Woodson now. We were clearly headed down the tubes anyway and now that gives them another excuse. Crap.

No question that that is the biggest downside of the injuries. Hopefully the owners are smart enough to see that Woodson is part of the problem rather then part of the solution.

I just want them to fire BK. As long as he is around i don't see the Hawks having a real chance to compete.

Agreed. That said, I have very little confidence in the ownership group so I think the problems with the franchise run right up to the top.

Quote:

I was at "Indifferent Station". Got off the "Playoff Push" train weeks ago and I was just sort of in limbo. Wanted to see us do well without Joe, but wanted a shot at our top 3 pick. Now I'm completely over this season altogether and I'm letting myself be excited about the possibility of a 1-3 and a 11-14, no matter how slim that possibility may be.

Tank, lose games, win the court case, win the lottery, draft a franchise big and PG, hope the thrashers playoff run convinces ownership to fire everyone and get a great GM and coach, start fresh next season with a ton of young talent and promise.

Is that too much to ask?

I was so happy about that 4 game winning streak. they got rolled over by Indiana and haven't gotten themselves off the floor since.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

Remember...we've still got the anti-tank weapon...Josh Smith.

Woody is already directly related to injuries to JJ and JC for playing one after an injury resulting in a hematoma and playing one >43 mPG when earlier this season he had a stress fracture prior, no player has any business playing that many MPG with any regularity, and this team cannot win anything of any importance so why risk player health!

Woody's been playing JS >42 MPG the last 5-6 at least. He's the next to come up lame.

Woody is the anti-player health weapon.

W