• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who should we take with the 3rd and 12th picks?

bumpyphish1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right, but I only saw Big Baby play once this year and he embarassed himself. He couldn't keep up with a fast game - constantly behind his man getting up the court. And big players did whatever they wanted against him. Maybe it was just a bad day, but I really don't want him. ((however, it is BK's pick so who knows?))

I would trade #3, Marvin OR Chillz plus Shelden for Durant but I would trade #3, Marvin AND Chillz plus Shelden for Oden.

If we had #3, I'd STRONGLY consider Smoove, Chillz, Shelden and #12 for Oden.

Oden

Horford (or Wright or maybe even Yi Jianlian)

Marvin

JJ

PG

It would completely change the type of team we are but that might not be a bad lineup.

Quote:

Quote:

I'd consider him an upgrade over Zaza.

I wouldn't consider him much of an upgrade, and i don't like Zaza. Noah is getting hyped because he is on a good team. If he wasn't an average team he wouldn't be considered a top 10 pick and he might not even be picked top 10.

I thought Noah got exposed in the tournement. Bad shot. I thing Horford would be the most NBA ready after Oden, and given all of our young guys they need someone to help them NOW. Anyone else that we take is gonna require 2-3 years to develop. Horford could come along much quicker.

Guest Walter

Quote:

If we had #3, I'd STRONGLY consider Smoove, Chillz, Shelden and #12 for Oden.

Oden

Horford (or Wright or maybe even Yi Jianlian)

Marvin

JJ

PG

I like that lineup. Love JS and all but for Oden and the chance to pair my favorite 2 big men in this draft, no brainer.

W

Quote:

[i thought Noah got exposed in the tournement. Bad shot. I thing Horford would be the most NBA ready after Oden, and given all of our young guys they need someone to help them NOW. Anyone else that we take is gonna require 2-3 years to develop. Horford could come along much quicker.

I admit Im a Noah homer because he's the fan favorite and I was on his bandwagon from day one when I used to see him in the dining hall Freshman year.

I agree Noah has no offense right now.

What Im debating is the ridiculous notion that he can't play defense which is absurd.

That is one part of his game you can't take away.

The reason I wouldn't take Horford over Hibbert is because you have to think about size.

Sure Horford is leaps and bounds more polished with more athleticism and upside than Hibbert.

I love the guy.

But you also have to remember that Josh Smith is our future 4 and do we really want a guy that's our future C to be the same size as Josh Smith in terms of height.

As someone pointed out to me, every championship team with a 6'8 or 6'9 PF has been complimented by that taller guy down low.

Hibbert at 7'2 possibly 7'3 is the perfect compliment down there.

Hibbert may never be the offensive threat that Horford has potential to be but with he complimeting Smith we would have a more formidable front court defensively which is more important.