• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

With 4 games left

capstone21

• Admin

we are 2 games behind Seattle and Portland. They play each other so one of the teams is guarenteed to be 3 wins more then us. I can't see the other team winning anymore games. Thus we can only win one of our last 3 games. Otherwise we will be splitting ping pong balls with the 4 and 5th position.

The scarey thing is that we can realistically win 3 out of the 4 remaining games. Washington just isn't the same without Butler and AReans, the bucks have already shut down for the season and Indiana is unpredictable.

This is the crunch time. Time for us to LOSE! Having Smith out against Washington is good but it sucks to see that Zaza was able to come back. We should shut Zaza down so that we are starting Lo.

Since Indiana is up 3 games over everybody but Philly. I want them to start losing (except to us). Philly can tie the Pacers and will give us a chance at teh 11th pick instead of 12th. Any way to increase a chance to get Conely is important!

Guest Walter

Quote:

Thus we can only win one of our last 3 games. Otherwise we will be splitting ping pong balls with the 4 and 5th position.

The scarey thing is that we can realistically win 3 out of the 4 remaining games. Washington just isn't the same without Butler and AReans, the bucks have already shut down for the season and Indiana is unpredictable.

This is the crunch time. Time for us to LOSE!

It's "lose, win" and "win, win" from my perspective.

W

Quote:

I hope we win all four. At least get us over 30 wins this year. I know we need that top 3 pick but we proboaly wont fall that low anyways. Still the lottery gives us a chance doesnt it?

NO. We have no shot whatsoever if we win the remaining 4 games. Shoot, we're at #4 right now. The off-season is a total failure. uglyhammer.gif

Guest Walter

Quote:

I hope we win all four. At least get us over 30 wins this year. I know we need that top 3 pick but we proboaly wont fall that low anyways. Still the lottery gives us a chance doesnt it?

You can stop posting now in hopes of influencing your job security. We understand that you want to keep your jobs over anything remotely important to the franchise. Let's just leave it at that.

W

Last two teams that got number one pick were Toronto and Bucks and both were 6th worst. If we win all of our games we still have a shot at #1. Lottery is unpredictible, what if some team that is 6th worst gets #1 pick for third straight year. You just have to wait and see how it plays out.

• Moderators

Quote:

Last two teams that got number one pick were Toronto and Bucks and both were 6th worst. If we win all of our games we still have a shot at #1. Lottery is unpredictible, what if some team that is 6th worst gets #1 pick for third straight year. You just have to wait and see how it plays out.

The Raptors were #5 but I get your point. It is still a matter of luck. That said, the odds of the 6th place team landing #1 in any given year is only 6.3% so I wouldn't ever bet on that happening.

Quote:

Going in, Toronto had the fifth-best shot at landing the No. 1 pick, but Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo saw his team's envelope opened last.