• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Why does Josh Smith need to be traded?

Because he's an uninformed fan that knows nothing about trade value and/or Josh's contribution to the team.

He proposed a trade of Smith for Calderon.. mwahaha.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Why does Josh Smith need to be traded?

Because he's an uninformed fan that knows nothing about trade value and/or Josh's contribution to the team.

He proposed a trade of Smith for Calderon.. mwahaha.gif

He also said we should sign Shaq this summer as a free agent.

• Premium Member

I guarantee its him and he's waiting until the lottery drawing in May to start ripping on the real Joe Johnson for costing us the pick. I've watched his posts and it just smacks of that troll trying to sneak back on the site.

Quote:

I'd like an admin or mod to check joe_johnson's IP and make sure he's not phx_suns under an alias or IP masking. Thanks.
thumb3d.gif

nol2.gif I'll make you a bet... I give any administrator permission to look at my email/ip/any information and disclose it to any user that thinks I used to post here under some other alias... If I am this other poster, I will never come back here again, but if I am not, you owe me an apology! Deal?

I'm just a hawks fan, that has different views than what are popular here. Is it illegal for me to express my opinion?? I've never been rude or called anyone a name on these boards, yet i've repeatedly been harassed for my opinons. To me I see the Hawks franchise in a state of disorganization, and I truly think that people on these boards are over valuing Josh Smith a lot.

Quote:

I guarantee its him and he's waiting until the lottery drawing in May to start ripping on the real Joe Johnson for costing us the pick. I've watched his posts and it just smacks of that troll trying to sneak back on the site.

How is it Joe Johnson's fault in the first place? I'm a Joe Johnson fan, and he had nothing to do with the negotiation that went on between BK and Jerry Colangelo during that fleecing. biggun.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I will never come back here again,

That line looks familiar.

Quote:

during that fleecing

If you were really a big JJ fan you wouldn't consider that trade a fleecing.

Oh so I should be blind to reality like the rest of us Hawk fans because I am a Hawk fan? How does that make any logical sense

Besides, I've informed the moderators to take action on these accusations. I have nothing to hide, and I nothing to be scared of.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I truly think that people on these boards are over valuing Josh Smith a lot.

Someone at the age of 21 who is averaging 16+ ppg, 8.6 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.5 spg and 3.0 blocks? #'s like that at the age of 21 come about once a decade. Overvaluing?

Quote:

Out of all the players on the team Smoove is the one that the real Joe Johnson speaks so highly of all the time, So that should tell the wanna be Johnson something...

I don't think Josh Smith is a bad player. And I would never expect someones teammate to trash them publicly, anyways.

Quote:

Quote:

I truly think that people on these boards are over valuing Josh Smith a lot.

Someone at the age of 21 who is averaging 16+ ppg, 8.6 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.5 spg and 3.0 blocks? #'s like that at the age of 21 come about once a decade. Overvaluing?

I never said he was bad for the last time, or his numbers weren't good... But the fact that you think he is the next chosen one, and that players like him come around once every decade is laughable.

If that were the case, he would single handly being leading us to the playoffs, let alone having another allstar on his team.

• Premium Member

Quote:

How does that make any logical sense

Your definition of "sense" must be far, far different from the one in the dictionary because you haven't made one post that qualifies as "sense" yet..

• Premium Member

Quote:

But the fact that you think he is the next chosen one, and that players like him come around once every decade is laughable.

Name the last player at the age of 21 or less putting up numbers like that across the board, I'll wait..

Quote:

Quote:

How does that make any logical sense

Your definition of "sense" must be far, far different from the one in the dictionary because you haven't made one post that qualifies as "sense" yet..

Once again, because we disagree, you feel the need to rip me?

So let me ask you something, do you know everything there is to know about basketball, and could you take the Hawks and turn them into contenders?

You're a know it all, apply for the new GM position when it opens, and I will be the first to congratulate you.