• Raised $440 of $700 target

Josh Smith

jjjohnson

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lmao at this phx_suns clown.

Now that somebody pointed it out it's so obvious.

The way he has his name with the underscore.

The way he said let's make a bet and if you're right I'll never post here again.

And the most obvious being calling the JJ trade a fleecing.

This is hilarious.

I agree on all counts. Also I find it hard to believe anyone who watches basketball at all would suggest the Hawks sign Shaq as a free agent.

If you actually go back and read what I said, it was not this offseason. I was just saying how good he would be for our team, and the winning attitude he would bring.

It's very unlikely... But these people are making it out to sound like I said let's go after him this summer.

Actually you were talking about this summer, as can be seen by your quote.

Quote:

I think we should go after Shaq via free agency.

We have the cap room to get it done
. This guyh is a consistent winner, and I think he would like to end his career mentoring a young team.

click

Since you referenced our cap room you were clearly talking about this summer. Funny thing is we DON'T have the cap room for Shaq by a long shot. And our cap room will be gone in a year or two because he have to resign Smith.

Your complete misuderstanding of our cap situation makes is another reason why your identity is questionable.

And the idea that Shaq would like to mentor a young team is ridiculous. He is only interested in the playoffs and championship rings.

No, because he becomes a FA in '10. And If you look at the structure of our contracts, we don't have any contracts going that far. So, with the right plan you could make a run at a big free agent in that year, and that's assuming that we do sign Smith.

Hrrrrrk.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Smith makes a hugh impact on this team.

What do u expect on a team that has no Starting quality Pg or center, and a Retarded coach.

You know a couple of years ago The Magic had no pg and no

center and ended up winning only 21 games.I Guess McGrady didn't make enough impact on his teams success either.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lmao at this phx_suns clown.

Now that somebody pointed it out it's so obvious.

The way he has his name with the underscore.

The way he said let's make a bet and if you're right I'll never post here again.

And the most obvious being calling the JJ trade a fleecing.

This is hilarious.

I agree on all counts. Also I find it hard to believe anyone who watches basketball at all would suggest the Hawks sign Shaq as a free agent.

If you actually go back and read what I said, it was not this offseason. I was just saying how good he would be for our team, and the winning attitude he would bring.

It's very unlikely... But these people are making it out to sound like I said let's go after him this summer.

Actually you were talking about this summer, as can be seen by your quote.

Quote:

I think we should go after Shaq via free agency.

We have the cap room to get it done
. This guyh is a consistent winner, and I think he would like to end his career mentoring a young team.

click

Since you referenced our cap room you were clearly talking about this summer. Funny thing is we DON'T have the cap room for Shaq by a long shot. And our cap room will be gone in a year or two because he have to resign Smith.

Your complete misuderstanding of our cap situation makes is another reason why your identity is questionable.

And the idea that Shaq would like to mentor a young team is ridiculous. He is only interested in the playoffs and championship rings.

No, because he becomes a FA in '10. And If you look at the structure of our contracts, we don't have any contracts going that far. So, with the right plan you could make a run at a big free agent in that year, and that's assuming that we do sign Smith.

Hrrrrrk.

This is 2007. Do you really expect us to believe you were talking about signing Shaq in 2010 when he will probably just retire anyway?

funny-pictures-shut-up-00l.jpg

Quote:

What do u expect on a team that has no Starting quality Pg or center, and a Retarded coach.

center and ended up winning only 21 games.I Guess McGrady didn't make enough impact on his teams success either.

Oh right... Smith >>>>> TMac because we've won more than 21 games.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Well, you guys really don't make me feel welcome on these boards.
frown.gifashamed.gif

That has nothing to do with that. We don't bash other new members; but when you come out trying to trade our 2nd best player who is only 21 years old (and is putting up PRIME AK47 numbers) for trash, and claim you know what you're talking about, you will get slammed for it. I'm sure you're cool in real life or whatever, but the trades you have proposed are ludicrous to say the LEAST. After that you come and say we should sign Shaq, it's hard to take you seriously..

If you feel we don't need Smith, that's FINE, but don't underestimate his trade value.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Good job.. you just proved his point..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Good job.. you just proved his point..

And I guess in a "sense" (lol) he's proving mine.

Quote:

Quote:

Well, you guys really don't make me feel welcome on these boards.
frown.gifashamed.gif

That has nothing to do with that. We don't bash other new members; but when you come out trying to trade our 2nd best player who is only 21 years old (and is putting up PRIME AK47 numbers) for trash, and claim you know what you're talking about, you will get slammed for it. I'm sure you're cool in real life or whatever, but the trades you have proposed are ludicrous to say the LEAST. After that you come and say we should sign Shaq, it's hard to take you seriously..

If you feel we don't need Smith, that's FINE, but don't underestimate his trade value.

Like I said that's fine that you guys disagree with me, but their is a way of being civil. It's soo cool to be a tough internet thug (not necessarily you Atlas)and personally attack someone for their views.

Whatever you know what this is a message board, and I'm going to stop posting here, because I can't express my views without either being labeled some other former poster, or being harassed for my opinions. What happened to the good ol' US of A?

This is joe_johnsons last post on hawksquawk... I never intended to piss people off the way I have been. So I'll do you all a favor and leave.