• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pacers @ Hawks

gsuteke

Quote:

I have not been happy with Shelden's performance. But when he get's consistent playing time he has produced.... There is hope for him after all..

everybody has a role. i don't think Woodson has used anybody very well this year outside of Smoove.

Quote:

Quote:

I have not been happy with Shelden's performance. But when he get's consistent playing time he has produced.... There is hope for him after all..

everybody has a role. i don't think Woodson has used anybody very well this year outside of Smoove.

You are right....

Quote:

J. Smith (ATL)

18 pts, 5 ast

6 reb

vs IND

Halftime

M. Williams (ATL)

17 pts, 3 ast

5 reb

vs IND

1:07 2nd Qtr

S. Williams (ATL)

13 pts, 2 ast

4 reb

vs IND

1:07 2nd Qtr

These guys have never put up numbers like this collectively. If only . . . . maybe next year????

These three are never on the floor at the same time either.

Maybe we try this next year?

Having a PG to get them the ball will increase those chances even more

i watched about a quarter of the replay last night. those guys were having some fun. when Indy missed a shot they were pushing the ball. not many "fast breaks" but they were getting the ball down quick and finding easy looks before the defense could get set.

as soon as I turned it on the first thing that jumped out to me were those headbands. that told me they were approaching last night's game with a "let's have some fun" attitude.

with no additions whatsover this team should be a 36 to 40 win team next season with a little luck from the injury bug. If BK can get us a PG and a big guy to work with we'll all be having alot more fun around here next year.

Quote:

I'm over at RealGM chatting with some Pacer fans. they say Foster has been a solid low post defender this year and he's over 8 rebounds a game.

I could still choke Billy Knight for not insisting on Foster in that Al trade.

Jeff Foster is white. He doesn't have "tremendous athletic talent". He just knows how to play this thing called basketball. Billy Knight doesn't go for players, he goes for talent.

Quote:

with no additions whatsover this team should be a 36 to 40 win team next season with a little luck from the injury bug. If BK can get us a PG and a big guy to work with we'll all be having alot more fun around here next year.

I felt the same way for the last two years. Woody just will not let that happen. Mike Woodson killed this season, not injuries. He will kill the next, when allowed.

I was at the game. Our arena sucks the life from the opposition. We really weren't doing anything special and I looked up and we had 41 points after one! It was like the Pacers were sleepwalking.

Next year, this team wins 35 games, misses the playoffs by a few games, and everybody will talk of improvement, blah, blah.

We will never sniff a playoff victory as long as he is employed.