• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Telfair cut..should we sign him?

DeacKillsaDevil

• Premium Member

Yeah my fault, but it still doesn't disprove my argument. They needed another PG by trading Boykins, and they received Blake in exchange, who is more of a PG than Boykins. Boykins is pretty much an SG at 5'5.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Yeah my fault, but it still doesn't disprove my argument. They needed another PG by trading Boykins, and they received Blake in exchange, who is more of a PG than Boykins. Boykins is pretty much an SG at 5'5.

So Boykins was a pg when Miller was there, but when Iverson came in he became a SG. OK

Interesting game. Denver has two guys who can give Duncan a hard time. They don't have to double him, which is making it tough for the Spurs to score.

• Premium Member

Quote:

So Boykins was a pg when Miller was there, but when Iverson came in he became a SG. OK

Boykins has always had a shoot-first rep, don't try to deny that. Once they got Iverson, with Melo they needed a more traditional PG.

Quote:

Interesting game. Denver has two guys who can give Duncan a hard time. They don't have to double him, which is making it tough for the Spurs to score.

Who's keeping them in it right now?? Who got your man (Nene) that dunk? mwahaha.gif

Quote:

Boykins has always had a shoot-first rep, don't try to deny that.

Actually you were the one who denied it. You were the one who said Denver had 2 PGS , not 1.5, before the trade.

Melo got it going late. Iverson was struggling until the end. Nene had a good game.

They are going to make it a tough series.

Quote:

There's that Cancer word again. That is the same garbage that you all were spitting out re: bringing AI here. By the way how did that trade to Denver work out?

Denver before trading for AI: 18-12 - a .600 winning percentage

Denver since trading for AI: 27-25, a .519 winning percentage.

You're right, Denver is doing much better since trading for Iverson. I mean, they have 27 wins since, and only 18 before, they're obviously doing better.

As for Telfair, I don't see why not. Though 1) I doubt his ego would let him sign with us (especially if not to start), and 2) We really don't need to spend any more money on backup PGs.