• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Forget Lebron or Darko, how about Carmelo Anthony

Admin

Okay, so I am a little biased being a Syracuse fan and all, but I really think he has the overall package to be the best player in the coming draft. This kid has all the athleticism you could want, a very good jumpshot, can rebound his butt off, is very humble, and is easily coached. He learned Boeheims complex zone D in just a few games as a true freshman and is starting and is by far the best player on the 18th ranked team in the nation. I wouldnt mind seeing us move Reef to a team for a young player plus a high draft pick. Too bad we cant trade Reef/filler/future pick to Memphis for Jason Williams, Drew Gooden, and an unprotected 2003 draft chocie.

Memphis doesn't have their 2003 draft choice. Unless they get the top pick, their pick goes to Detroit.

Carmelo Anthony is one of the best freshmen college players I've seen in a while. I think he's a player that can step out of their freshman season of college ball and produce in the NBA much like Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Stephon Marbury did when they left after their freshman season in 1996.

DeJuan Wagner looked like he was going to make a big impact, but his idiot GM, Jim Paxson, has forced Keith Smart to play him as a PG, and Wagner has struggled ever since he moved from the SG position.