• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I don't feel that Marvin is worthless... However at the same time, I don't put a lot of faith in two mid to late round pick s of the Lakers either.

What I do believe is that LAL will be making moves. They have to get some folks around Kobe. Marvin may be the type of player that they would covet playing between Kobe and Odom... or Kobe and KG.

What I see in Brown is size, but more than that an opportuinity. A chance to get rid of Speedy's contract because it's a chance that Speedy may not come back 100%. It's also an opportunity to get 9 million dollars in it's last year. Teams looking for cap freedom may be interested.

The picks could be used to trade with....

Or

We could pick up some players with them.

It's possible that we can have 2 picks for the next 3 years with this trade.

I like Marvin but this team's roster must become more balance.

Marvin would fit well in the triangle. Got to have good spot up shooters for the triangle to work.

I think Brown's size would be more valueable to the Hawks then what Marvin brings. We simply get pushed around in the paint too much.

Law or Conley / ,AJ, Lue

JJ / #19 pick from Lakers

Smoove / Chils

Sheldon / Jones

Brown / Za Za

This a more balanced roster then the current roster plus we get two 1st rounders. Chills could start as a SF if Smooves proves PF is his better position or Sheldon struggles as the starting PF.

I doubt the Lakers do this but I would as a Hawk.

We could possible package #11 & #19 for a veteran or to move up in the draft.