• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum

jezmund

Quote:

Quote:

So you probably harbor some hate for JJ?

What?

Quote:

I mean, BK stood up to his boss for JJ... It was a major moment in BK's life as a GM... Therefore, you must not like JJ a whole lot too?

Man, you are an idiot.

you didn't answer his question did you?

i guess i didn't read the rules here at all but we allow personal attack here? nice. i'll be calling people names here just for fun. i mean why not. this is probably the only few places on the internet that allow this to happen.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I mean, BK stood up to his boss for JJ... It was a major moment in BK's life as a GM... Therefore, you must not like JJ a whole lot too?

Man, you are an idiot.

you didn't answer his question did you?

i guess i didn't read the rules here at all but we allow personal attack here? nice. i'll be calling people names here just for fun. i mean why not. this is probably the only few places on the internet that allow this to happen.

That wasn't a question.

If I ask you "are you stupid?" You may not choose to answer the question in your response, saying rather "Are you?". That is in no way avoidance but a statement as to how absurd the question was.

Similarly, if I were to 'ask' you "You are stupid?" instead of "Are you stupid?" you should realize that I wasn't asking a question despite my question mark. Tell me what about "Therefore, you must not like JJ a whole lot too?" besides the question mark is a question. It's an attempt at an insult, albeit a pathetic, strange one. It is an attempt to brand me an "unpatriotic fan". That sort of ignorance deserves "idiot".

To question someone's fandom because they hate what BK has done to this franchise, they hate the leadership this franchise has, and they hate the state of our rebuild because of BK's incompetence and the lack of other leadership is an attempt to quash discussion but also simply ignorant. We passed the point of supporting BK and being a Hawk fan long ago. See I can question someone's fandom in the same way. Isn't it liberating? (note question mark)

To answer the NON-question.

I like JJ, accept the deal for him although I thought we were in a stronger position than the apparently BK did, and hate BK's level of incompetence since the deal making the deal potentially as bad for us as it could have been.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

Because you can't love this franchise AND BK and you can't "spit your drink" (sounds personal) over BK without loving him.

Nice play there MrH.

W

My reaction had more to do with Diesel than me.