• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who you pulling for now in the second round?

ncthompson11

utah vs golden state- i have no preference. i wanted ROCKETS/MAVS to win the 1st round series. i like COACH SLOAN (talk about consistency- always in the playoffs!) but i also find GS basketball to be exciting.

SPURS vs SUNS- i want the SUNS to win.

SUNS vs GS/UTAH- i want the SUNS to win.

Detroit vs Chicago- i want DETROIT. simply b/c im not buying into the 'CHICAGO is a good team' stuff. But the main reason i want DETROIT to win is because i want LeBron to have it hard in the next round.

Cleveland vs New Jersey- i want NJ to win but i think CLEVELAND will win it. LeBron has it sooo easy (Arenas/Jamison-less WIZARDS, all calls going his way, etc). I want to see him EARN it.

DETROIT vs CLEVELAND- its up for grabs, i could careless who wins.

SUNS vs DET/CLE- i just want to see a good FINALS.

This is what I'd like to see happen......

Detroit over Chicago

Cleveland over New Jersey

Phoenix over San Antonio

Golden State over Utah

Cleveland over Detroit

Phoenix over Golden State

Phoenix over Cleveland....but a good series.

• Premium Member

I want a GS vs. Phoenix WCF... Just so I can see if they can get up to 150...

I want Detroit vs. NJ in the ECF..

For Some reason, I want NJ to win and go to the finals against GS.

Talk about your underdogs Finals?

Here's why I want NJ to win and go to the finals.

Everybody knows Vince Carter and Kidd may both be gone at the end of the season. If they make it to the finals, both have their stocks raised significantly. If Kidd's stock is raised significantly, then maybe LAL trades for him and give up their youth for the old PG.

More importantly, I want VC to go to Orlando. I want Orlando to flirt with VC so hard that it makes Dwight Howard mad... Howard asks for a trade to Atlanta. In the end we have Howard, JJ, and Smoove as our three horsemen.

you've given that some deep thought haven't you?

I personally can't physically keep my eyes open past the 2nd quarter of any 10:30 start time game with the exception of maybe a Friday or Saturday. the game doesn't start until close to 11 and by midnight I find myself pushing the power button on the television.

The NBA is in a tough position with it's marketing. they can't cater to both the East and West Coasts if they are targeting the demographic that by and large has the discretionary income to shell out for seats.

I'm still pulling for Golden State all the way. It's impossible for me to root against such a massive underdog, plus I really, really, enjoy their relentlessly attacking style of play. And their loyal and long-suffering fans deserve every last bit of success they can get. And there are many commonalities between Golden State and us. You know, years of failure, frustration, near-hopelessness....so to me, that team sets a good example for our boys- cause if they can do it, then so can we.