• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Interesting Stuff on Steve Belkin

KB21

I read it. It was hilarious. I read Simmons on a regular basis because he has pretty good insight.

Seriously, how tough is being a GM? These ex-players just butcher the job. I always though McHale was a pretty smart guy. Maybe, but not in the GM game because he sucks something fierce. Danny Ainge traded the 7th pick, Foye, for Telfair. These guys make brainless moves all the time.

I'm telling you if I'm a GM, I spend all day trying to fleece some dummy because the league is loaded with imbeciles. That said, the fact that our GM sucks right with the bottom guys doesn't make me feel better.

You know the truth? Just because you have success in one area that doesn't mean anything necessarily in another area. Successful business guys cam make stupid owners and great players can make horrible GM's. Guys off the street like Theo Epstein win championships. Go figure.

Well it looks like we're stuck with him. I was happy to read the Mark Bradley interview the other day with Gearon, or was it Levenson...I can't keep these bozos straight, but the owner said straight out that a losing record for Woodson next season would be unacceptable, and that it would be enough to cost him his job. That's the firmest statement regarding its basketball team I've heard the Spirit Group make in a long, long time- and I regard that kind of approach as long-overdue and a really good thing.

And I hope the same sentiment goes for Knight- win, or you're done. These guys have had plenty of time with their 'plan'. They've filled the team with players they have have themselves drafted and chosen to sign. We're in a weak-ass conference- there should be no more excuses. It's put up or shut up time, or at least I freaking hope so, man.