• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta Brandan Wright!

Joker

I'm so happy, we have franchise player, first franchise player since Nique. Damn in joy so much right now. I would have loved Oden or Durant but Wright is the man!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for that rational statement. If we could get Durant, I would be all for it, but, we need the best PG in the draft to correct what we did wrong a few years ago. This lottery was almost a mulligan on the Paul/Williams stuff. Not that I think we made the wrong pick there, but for the nay-sayers.

Quote:

I have big trouble getting excited over our 5th consecutive first round pick on a forward.

He a talented PF, not no joke like Sheldon was. This guy actually is a franchise player, I sware to god I'm right on this one, I had the same feeling with Deron and others said I was reaching, but I'm I reaching now. Deron is in the Western Conf Finals. If Atlanta F this one up, I will never forgive them, this is huge, he will change the landscape here.

Quote:

Quote:

I have big trouble getting excited over our 5th consecutive first round pick on a forward.

He a talented PF, not no joke like Sheldon was. This guy actually is a franchise player, I sware to god I'm right on this one, I had the same feeling with Deron and others said I was reaching, but I'm I reaching now. Deron is in the Western Conf Finals. If Atlanta F this one up, I will never forgive them, this is huge, he will change the landscape here.

He could be Rashard Lewis or Chris Webber for all I care, he's not a center, and he's not a point. So he wouldn't get much playing time and wouldn't help us, so it would be a wasted pick. The only reason we would get him is if we're trading one of our other pieces for a center or point guard.

Quote:

I'm so happy, we have franchise player, first franchise player since Nique. Damn in joy so much right now. I would have loved Oden or Durant but Wright is the man!

Ewww. Hell no

Not another 6'9 player.

Say no to Julian and Brandan Wright.

Say yes to Hibbert, Noah, or Jianlian

We need a guy with size. Preferrably Hibbert and Noah because they play better D than Jianlian

Quote:

Where will we play him, and what will we do with Marvin, Smith and Shelden?

I love Wright, but not at #3, not for this team.

Sheldon won't be in the NBA in 3 years

Smith- go see my offseason thread.

Marvin is a 3, why are you Hawk fans so into a PG, I can understand Center, I really can, but not PG, we are actually serivcble at that position, a PG should not be on the radar. Brandan Wright and Yi Jianian is the only players that would make sense for the Hawks. Wright because of his skills and he will be a great player in two to three years and Yi because of his marketblilty as a Chinaman and will give the Hawks more fans from China then there is in the US. The Center position is too weak, like usual, and the other position aren't needed to be solve with the 3rd pick.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

talktohand.gif

Can you spell Hindsight? I can, its n-b-a-s-u-p-e-r-s-t-a-r-4-0.

hindsight my ass, I really know wtf I'm talking about and it's been proven, I am the Dr. Ratajczak of NBA draft scouting and I'm rarely wrong, and I never been wrong with lottery picks. So I'm there nothing you can say to make me chang. I know I'm 100% right unless injury and that's a reach. To be honest many of you if not all of you are wishful thinkers, I'm not, I know what I know and know enuff to see this guy will be are franchise, thank you Mr. Stern, you are a kind gentleman.

Quote:

hindsight my ass, I really know wtf I'm talking about and it's been proven, I am the Dr. Ratajczak of NBA draft scouting and I'm rarely wrong, and I never been wrong with lottery picks. So I'm there nothing you can say to make me chang. I know I'm 100% right unless injury and that's a reach. To be honest many of you if not all of you are wishful thinkers, I'm not, I know what I know and know enuff to see this guy will be are franchise, thank you Mr. Stern, you are a kind gentleman.

Oh man, this guy is pure comedy.

Quote:

We need help right now, remember are pick atomatically goes to Phoenix next season. Somebody like Wright will struggle early on, he's a upisde type player. We don't need tat , we need players that will help us fight for a playoff spot right now.

No one will help us that much outside of Wright in this draft that's left. Durant and Oden would have been bigger but that's now in the past, Wright is the only player who translate nicely of who is left, I knew we were gonna get this pick and was reojiced when we did. This is huge, Conley is Sheldon basically, has no business in the lottery, Horford is a role player and the Hawks have plenty of those. This is what we need, just believe me when I say this, I will not put my word on it if I didn't.

Quote:

We need help right now, remember are pick atomatically goes to Phoenix next season. Somebody like Wright will struggle early on, he's a upisde type player. We don't need tat , we need players that will help us fight for a playoff spot right now.

Man just face it, regardless of who the Hawks draft, we are giving up a top 9 pick to the Suns, we are just not going be good enuff, it didn't matter if we had Oden or Durant. But we will have a franchise player and that is all that matters. I don't know why you guys are so down, this is like Christmas, just think about it, he isn't Jason Terry, Deke, Steve Smith, or JJ. He is actually someone who will be a superstar in this league. I prefer him over anyone that was drafted in the last three years, outside of Oden and Durant. Man this ain't just another damn Hawk pick, this is a the savior of the franchise, no wishful thinking, he is that guy.

WTF are you crazy? Brandan Wright is okay, but he's no better than Yi, or Horford, right now. The hawks have a legit shot at making the playoffs, were just a PG and C away, and lucky we have 2 pick in the lottery to work with, no way we draft a player on upside,thats would just set us back another 3-4 years.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Man just face it, regardless of who the Hawks draft, we are giving up a top 9 pick to the Suns, we are just not going be good enuff, it didn't matter if we had Oden or Durant. But we will have a franchise player and that is all that matters. I don't know why you guys are so down, this is like Christmas, just think about it, he isn't Jason Terry, Deke, Steve Smith, or JJ. He is actually someone who will be a superstar in this league. I prefer him over anyone that was drafted in the last three years, outside of Oden and Durant. Man this ain't just another damn Hawk pick, this is a the savior of the franchise, no wishful thinking, he is that guy.

Call me crazy but I trade the #3 pick for Dwight Howard, Deron Williams or Chris Paul in a heartbeat.