• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel Says... Let's trade.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I have the right trade:

#3, Lue, and Marvin to Seattle for #2, Petro, and Ridnour.

With #2, let's take Durant.

With #11, let's take Law.

Here's the rationale for the trade.

Seattle gets out of Ridnour's contract. They get to sign a PG like Conley Jr. and they get fan favorite Marvin.

Our squad would be:

Petro, Durant, JSmoove, JJ, and Law!!!!

• Premium Member

Yeah, you make a good point, but... I think Law probably would be the best player available. Noah may not be around that late. I don't see it. If J. Wright fell that far, I would take him...maybe.

Silly goose. Why would Seattle do that. Billy would have to be their GM to do that.

If we offered #3,#11, and Marvin for #2 - they might do it. But otherwise they'd be stupid. For us, such a big drop off from #2 to #3. Just keep the picks and get our center and PG.

I'm afraid BK might send both picks for Bibby. Or he could draft two more forwards.

• Moderators

Quote:

Silly goose. Why would Seattle do that. Billy would have to be their GM to do that.

If we offered #3,#11, and Marvin for #2 - they might do it. But otherwise they'd be stupid. For us, such a big drop off from #2 to #3. Just keep the picks and get our center and PG.

I'm afraid BK might send both picks for Bibby. Or he could draft two more forwards.

I agree it would take a huge package to get the #1 or 2 picks in this draft and even something like #3, #11, Marvin and Shelden for #1 might not be enough (which is why I can still feel a let down after missing out on the #1/2 slots).

• Premium Member

Well, it depends.

If Lewis is definitely traded, maybe they don't.

But if they have thoughts of keeping Lewis... what purpose does getting Durant Serve?

Also, you have to measure: Marvin vs. Durant. How does Seattle see it?

I don't know... I won't say that Seattle is not budging. Especially if it's only one spot.

How does Seattle see Marvin vs. Durant? Like everybody else sees Marvin vs. Durant: no contest!

Your trade is not even remotely close to being reasonable from Seattle's point of view. IF they decide to trade the #2 pick, they will have people beating down their doors with a helluva lot better offer than that.