• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Portland make a move for Conley??

Wurider05

Quote:

Quote:

your insane. why the hell would any team give up the chance to draft a franchise center? Its time to take the rose colored glasses off.

Why don't you read his post before you insult him? He was talking about after they draft Oden with #1. Hence the part about "because Oden really wants to play with Conley".

Thank you my good man!

I really don't see how, We have the third pick, the only way they can get him is move ahead of us, which I can promise that won't happen, no way seattle, trade with them with a shot at getting Durant, espically with a division foe. There's nobiody they have that would help us. Zach Randolp is good, but he could help them win, how would he help us?

Quote:

Aldrich for #3!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!!!

I'd do it.

Aldridge doesn't fit a need at Center or Point.

Billy has to come away with a C and PG someway somehow outside of trading the #1, #11, and Salim to Portland for #1. obviously Portland will laugh but you have to offer it.

otherwise Billy has to get both a Point and Center out of this draft.

Quote:

Aldrich for #3!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!!!

I'd do it.

Is he really better than Noah, Hibbert, or Jianlian?

I don't think he would go over any of those guys in a real draft class.

How about:

Marvin for Aldridge

#3 Conley

#11 Best SF available (Brewer/Green)

Conley

JJ

Brewer/Green

Josh Smith

LaMarcus Aldridge

Now that's a squad

Quote:

thats fine with me capstone....but more realistically i was thinkin marvin and #3 for jack and aldridge!

I think PTL would do that. Then they'd have Conley and Sergio at the PG. I think that would be one of Billy's worst trades and that is really saying something.

Childress and #3 for Jack and Aldridge.

BTW, Oden desperately wants to play with Conley and they have made it well known. In times like these you have leverage. I will say its 100% that BK's phone rings and Portland will be on the other end.

I'm telling you this is the post of the night because it all fits.