• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yi Jianlin should be considered!!!

Wurider05

He has a nasty streak that we lack. He is athletic and seem to have some very good skills. I also read that he was doing really well in the workouts. He maybe the steal of the draft. he will need to bulk up to play the 5 but I am impressed with hi skillset and that nasty streak/killer instinct. We can get a pg at 11. I say lets take Yi and Law.

Quote:

Yi will never play the 5 in the NBA. He's a finesse PF at best. THe Hawks can already replicate Yi's offensive abilities between Marvin and Josh Smith.

He's listed at 7 feet. If he's a legit 7 footer with 245 or whatever he bulked up to allegedly, he's got a shot.

Josh Smith just needed a 7 footer next to him. Now he can help Yi defend the paint.

Best thing about taking Yi is that the big men in the east suck!

So he could dominate.

He could potentially take every 5 in this conference off the dribble making him an immediate star.

Yi going up against whoever the Wizards have at C or someone with stones in their shoes like Big Z would be awesome.

It would be like what Boozer did to Yao

It's how Bosh is an all-star.

Bosh isn't big. He's just simply too quick for the sorry big men in this conference. Actually he just has elite athleticism for a big man.

Same with Yi. Yi may not be as athletic as Bosh but he's definitely got above average athleticism.