• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Portland will be a dynasty

CBAreject

Unless their GM completely screws this up, Portland is the next true NBA dynasty. No team has that many great young pieces.

Sure, they don't have a real SF, but they realized that the wings are the easiest spots to fill in the NBA, and they built their team correctly, choosing bigmen and PG's heavily.

Take notes, BK. Take notes.

Quote:

Unless their GM completely screws this up, Portland is the next true NBA dynasty. No team has that many great young pieces.

Sure, they don't have a real SF, but they realized that the wings are the easiest spots to fill in the NBA, and they built their team correctly, choosing bigmen and PG's heavily.

Take notes, BK. Take notes.

Agreed. Portland is going to be real strong. This is an example of a team built the right way.

all i know is that having a frontline of Oden and Aldridge will be nasty. nobody will drive on that team so the guards can play up on their man....randolph would have to be gone though unless they think he can play the SF.

unless they trade down to seattle and get durant to play sf, randolph toplay pf and aldridge at center.

I think Oden will help but let's get real here - they were at the top of the draft for a reason. They are trying to trade their best player whom I would certainly consider Marvin and the 11th pick for. Then let them worry about who is going to take the last shot - maybe Oden block a shot 90 feet at the closing seconds.....