• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some of you guys are turncoats!!!!!!

Wurider05

Why is it that all of a sudden our players are expendable. Let's trade Marvin, Let's trade JC, Let's trade Smoove. Hell someone even talked about trading JJ. Have you guys forgotten all of the progress our guys made during the regular season. You guys are ready to throw it all away for prospects. I don't know what it is but I am not sold on Oden and Durant being savoirs and HOF caliber players. I really believe that the "star" of this draft is going to be someone we least expect. But come on guys regardless of how good these guys were in college and high school it wasn't the NBA and I find it damn funny how the word potential/upside is tossed around when it comes to other players but yet some of us don't think that that word applies to our own players. Marvin is working toward his potential, Shelden Williams is working toward his potential/upside, JSmoove is toward his potential. We have yet too scratch the surface of what these guys are capable of so why start over again. DON"t forget that if it wasn't for injuries we probably would have been in the playoffs. We should really assess what we need and remember the injuries. Our record from the regular season doesn't reflect what we have. Remember we are trying to build a team.