• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Amare Stoudamaire???

Wurider05

That still leaves us with no PG.

I like Amare. He's a great player. But you're a damn fool if you think that Nash doesn't have something to do with his success...

I'd do the #3/Smoove/Chill for Amare and then pick up Law with #11.

Law/JJ/Marvin/Shelden/Amare

(Of course...I don't think Amare is going anywhere unless it's for a superstar on KG's level...so this post is pointless.)

• Premium Member

I hope you weren't serious. There is a reason PHX can't win anything. Amare is a HORRIBLE defender, and he's playing with the best PG in the game. If Smith had Nash he'd be putting up close to the same numbers, plus he's already 10x the defender Amare will ever be.

Quote:

Amare is not that important for us.

Smoove is going to be as good.

Amare's knee is surgically constructed...

Naw, that's too much.

Josh Smith don't even have an offensive game... He'll NEVER approach 25PPG.... I bet he never averages 20PPG in a season because he doesn't have the skills to do it.

Quote:

Josh Smith don't even have an offensive game... He'll NEVER approach 25PPG.... I bet he never averages 20PPG in a season because he doesn't have the skills to do it.

So Amare is some great jump shooter?

Or does he have Tim Duncan post game?

The difference between Amare and Josh Smith is that Amare is in a running system with one of the best PGs of all-time and Josh Smith is in a half court offense with Royal Ivey and Tyron Lue.

If Josh Smith was able to run and was set up as easily as Amare was he would AT LEAST score 25 PPG.

He will never score 20 PPG?

THe guy scored what 3 PPG less than that for the year?

You Josh Smith haters are a F'n joke

Quote:

Quote:

So Amare is some great jump shooter?

Or does he have Tim Duncan post game?

The difference between Amare and Josh Smith is that Amare is in a running system with one of the best PGs of all-time and Josh Smith is in a half court offense with Royal Ivey and Tyron Lue.

Josh Smith was able to run and was set up as easily as Amare was he would AT LEAST score 25 PPG.

If

He will never score 20 PPG?

You Josh Smith haters are a F'n joke

Amare is alot better shooter than Josh Smith is.

Quote:

Josh Smith was able to run and was set up as easily as Amare was he would AT LEAST score 25 PPG.

Bullshyt and you know it. Smoove will fire 3's no matter who the PG is. Stop being a fool.

Quote:

Scoring points on a bottom 3 or 4 team doesn't mean squat. Mike James was a 20PPG scorer for the sorry Raptor team 2 years ago.