• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Everything BK will say is a smoke screen

coachx

Guys, don't give any merit to word that comes out of BK's mouth until the after the draft.

We all know he hates to talk to the media. He will turn himself into a media darling the next moth. Smells like stinky fish right ?

If BK come out and says who he wants at #3 the pick has 0% trade value. If he plays his poker cards and pretends to be content with our PGs other teams may feel pressure to move to get the guy they want. He will play the good wing and post player card at #3 just to keep other GM's guessing as to what he is really thinking. I just hope Nique did not tip our hand while talking to other teams last night.

Everything he says is a smoke screen. He will have alot of trade talk calls that will only happen if other teams do not know who the really want.

• Premium Member

coachx, I really enjoy your posts, and I think you're one of the best posters on this site. But you are HORRIBLY wrong on this..

When has BK EVER blew a successful smokescreen? Didn't we think the Shelden promise was a smokescreen? What happened?

Didn't we think drafting Marvin was a smokescreen since we were loaded and were just trying to up the value of the #2 pick? Yes, but we were wrong again.

Hoping that BK is blowing a smokescreen is like hoping that a blind man will see. It's not happening..

Quote:

Quote:

it's unnecessary at #3.

unless he's trying to trade down..

but for the record, i don't think he's bluffing.

this draft is so F'd up right now for a team in our position that all we are doing right now as fans is giving ourselves headaches talking about it.

we need to wait until about two weeks before the draft before we start drawing lines in the sand amongst one another.

LOL @ teke . . . I agree.

When I saw Milwaukee at #6, I was like . . Oh man, we might actually get into the top 3.

After that commercial break, I had a bad feeling that we were going to get called at #3, even though I was praying it wasn't.

Being at #3 isn't the worst case scenario . . . but it's close.

Being at #3 means that we actually have to "think" about what we're going to do with the pick, instead of thinking about how to trade Marvin or Chill or Shelden, to compliment JJ, Smoove and Durant or Oden.

Right now, I'd just rather make a trade, and bring an established player here that can help us right away.

At #11 . . take Law.

Quote:

When has BK EVER blew a successful smokescreen? Didn't we think the Shelden promise was a smokescreen? What happened?

Didn't we think drafting Marvin was a smokescreen since we were loaded and were just trying to up the value of the #2 pick? Yes, but we were wrong again.

Hoping that BK is blowing a smokescreen is like hoping that a blind man will see. It's not happening..

I know, I know. I am scared he screws us to. I keep telling myself he will play this like poker.

Even BK can learn from his mistakes. The #3 spot is the major mystery in the draft. There is no clear cut pick at #3.

With Marvin at #2, he was the consenus pick at #2 in ervery one's mind. A smoke screen there would have been pointless b/c it would so unbelievable.

BK is scared to turn the youngest team in the league over to a rookie PG, especially one who is 19.

He will look at trades for a vet PG. If nothing happens when push come to shove I think hegoes Conley at #3.

I think even BK is to the point where he know he is building a team rather now than stock piling talent regardless of position.

Quote:

Being at #3 means that we actually have to "think" about what we're going to do with the pick

No what it means is the BK has to think about what to do with the pick, and that spells trouble.

It is like when you see a thunderstorm coming in the distance. You know it is coming but you don't know exactly when it will come or how severe it will be.

Quote:

Quote:

it's unnecessary at #3.

If you believe that you need to put some thought into it.

it's not necessary to blow up some kind of smoke screen at #3. what? do you want BK to go on record saying he doesn't want Oden to try some kind of Jedi mind trick?

#1 and #2 are decided. work out the next 15 players. hell do it on live TV for all I care. just do it.

• Premium Member

Quote:

It is like when you see a thunderstorm coming in the distance. You know it is coming but you don't know exactly when it will come or how severe it will be.

lmao, I've got a better one.

Getting a pick from BK is a lot like getting a present from your grandmother. You don't know what it's gonna be, but you're sure you're not gonna like it.

- an altered Foxworthy quote..