• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron Stop crying...

Diesel

For years people said that Jordan would never win a championship. He didn't win one until he was 28, and then he won six (as you may have heard). So I would be careful about saying Lebron will never win a championship...he's still just a kid and he's probably three or four years away from his prime right now.

I'm not really a Lebron fan, but it's absurd the kind of criticism he gets. Sports fans and sports writers can be extremely impatient and short sighted and often judge everything by what happend two minutes ago. I mean, Chauncy Billups was the Finals MVP, and when he was Lebron's age he was seen as a total bust and was drifting from team to team.

Give him a little time to learn how to win in the playoffs. Jordan lost year after year to the Pistons before finally breaking through. And Lebron had the Cavs right there, twice in a row on the road, with a chance to win on the road. Maybe this year isn't his year, but there's no reason to believe his time won't come.

I'll ask you this: How many 22 year-olds have led their team to the Conference Finals as the best player on their team? How many other guys came into the league at 18 and have a career scoring average of 26.7 ppg by the age of 22? How can you call this guy a disappointment so far?

Quote:

Lebron " I believe it was some contact".. but if you watching, you see Lebron pushing off with his non-shooting arm...

Detroit Basketball!!!

That was absolutely a foul. And if you remember one of Jordan's most famous plays, it's when he basically shoves Russell to the ground to clear space for a game-winning jump shot. In this case, Lebron got hacked. If you can't see that you're either blind or a Pistons fan.

Quote:

For years people said that Jordan would never win a championship. He didn't win one until he was 28, and then he won six (as you may have heard). So I would be careful about saying Lebron will never win a championship...he's still just a kid and he's probably three or four years away from his prime right now.

I'm not really a Lebron fan, but it's absurd the kind of criticism he gets. Sports fans and sports writers can be extremely impatient and short sighted and often judge everything by what happend two minutes ago. I mean, Chauncy Billups was the Finals MVP, and when he was Lebron's age he was seen as a total bust and was drifting from team to team.

Give him a little time to learn how to win in the playoffs. Jordan lost year after year to the Pistons before finally breaking through. And Lebron had the Cavs right there, twice in a row on the road, with a chance to win on the road. Maybe this year isn't his year, but there's no reason to believe his time won't come.

I'll ask you this: How many 22 year-olds have led their team to the Conference Finals as the best player on their team? How many other guys came into the league at 18 and have a career scoring average of 26.7 ppg by the age of 22? How can you call this guy a disappointment so far?

My intent was not to bash LeBron James. My point is that there are certain times a star needs to be selfish and LJ doesn't have that in him I don't think. Just as Grant Hill didn't.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Please don't pretend like Jordan didn't get pampered by the refs. There was no one the refs favored more than Jordan. Ever.

I think one Lawrence Bird was the most ref favored guy in the History of Basketball. Closely followed by Jordan.

• Premium Member

Watch it again.

To call that a foul would be saying that anytime a player wanted to he could run at another player and jump into him and as long as he has the ball, he will get the foul.

There were no swipes on the ball.

Halmilton wasn't even moving forward.

Halmilton moved backwards the whole time and he didn't swipe at the ball once. How is that a foul??