• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Steinbrenner vs Vick

Admin

Quote:

Yes, your post was sad. Really. You Vick nut huggers crack me up. That couldn't have been his weed in the hidden compartment. I'm sure he didn't even know he had a hidden compartment. I'm sure Vick didn't know about the dog fighting that was going on at his house. I'm sure his ole pal that ratted him out was just making stuff up. I'm sure that when Vick flipped off the entire dome that made it easier to excuse since it wasn't just a single fan he flipped off, only every Falcons fan in attendance. Yeah, he is a class act, just like his little brother the nut stomper rapist. Great family the Vicks are.

take that huggers sh@# to TATF, THIS AIN'T the place.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I think there are a few things at work here.

1. Yes, it was a cheap amount Vick gave to his Alma Mater.

He should have done better.

BUT,

You can't just wrap up M vick in that one incident. Vick was giving back to the Hookies yearly with his foundation. Every year, his foundation pays for the renevation in the tidewater area and he puts money into the tidewater Alumini foundation of Virginia Tech.

Still he should have done better. It sadden me that he only gave as much to VATECH as he did to the fireman and the single mothers when he did his bird shooting incident. I guess it's true... When you come from no money, it's difficult to give money.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Dude 10k to Vick is like 5 bucks to most people. Go read ProFootballTalk.com sometime and see how many articles there are that talk about Vick and his "contributions" which are never more than him trying to fix his "image".

If Vick donates a large sum of money: Look at him trying to show off in a pathetic attempt to clean up his image.

If Vick doesn't donate a large sum of money: WHat a selfish guy for not forking up more money than that.

You people are a joke.

How much money did you donate jackass?

• 1 month later...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

directly respond to our allegations? One by one, preferrably. They are real and verifiable. You are being oblivios to reality. Answer them or shut up. You aren't saying anything. You know you can't answer them.

Will you make us wait all day? Go over our allegations and answer them one by one. That's what people in the real world do. There is a house. He does own it. Dogs will be put to sleep. It is happening. In Virginia, not in the computer. This is real. Answer the allegations or abandon your argument.

Using your logic, maybe MV was "assuming" the FEDS were just potential home buyers there on a social visit. lol! I wish he was. But even he's not that dumb. What does that say about you?

Sorry, I'm an "I told you so" kind of guy. And your position on this matter is one of the most naive and juvenile ones that I have seen from an adult that should have the ability to discern information.

No one was rushing to judgement. You rushed to be the one to say we were rushing.

What are you waiting for?