• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big series finales coming up in the near future

Admin

I don't know how many of you hear watch The Shield but the series (potentially) finale is coming up very soon and it should be really exciting. I absolutely love that show.

Also, the same thing is coming up for The Sopranos, although it's definitely their finale. This second half of the season has been MUCH better than the first half IMO and although it's still not nearly as good as it was when it first started at least it's been very interesting the last few weeks and should have a great finish.

• Premium Member

Shows:

1. Cops. How can you beat watching cops doing illegal search and seizures on TV?

2. The District. I hate that that show went off TV. It was a good Whole Police show.

3. Law and Order. This is the FRANCHISE..

4. CSI Miami = I have each character down to a science. The overactor, the can't act, the guy you don't like, the good actor, and the sensitive actress.

5. CSI - Good theme music, the best of the CSI franchise. Better actors than the other two. Too much gore, not enough storyline in most cases.

6. Law and Order SVU. Ice T is the man. When are they going to develop Munch into something other than a reoccuring standby.

7. Hawaii 5-0. This was a really good decent cop show.

8. NY Undercover. Couldn't wait for your chase through NY...

9. Law and order CI. I used to like it better when Gomes would get up close on people and make them uncomfortable... But I guess he was too smart to be a cop and then they brought Noth on to save the day???

10. CSI NY. They have some good cases. But sometimes, they fall short. It's the atmosphere.

Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue didn't catch a spot because I really didn't watch those so much.

I know there's some that I missed. Maybe Police woman... so I reserved the right to change it... I just couldn't think of any others that were significant.