• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is the Hawks most pressing need?

Diesel

Quote:

It's just hard to believe that after all the bashing everyone on this site has given BK for taking so many forwards, y'all are now wanting another PROJECT one.

This one is 7ft tall!!!!! And I don't think he's as much of a project as you do. He looks ready. Especially playing with Joe and Smoove.

AtLaS, you know I hated the A.J. trade, but now that he is here, I think he is our best pg. saythat.gif Way better than Speedy or Conley. At least for a year. Besides, you guys are all acting like Joe can't dribble or handle the ball a little. Conley at #3 is just a monumental reach in my mind.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

If you compare them on even fields of play Bynum CRUSHES MW despite having a year less (major college) experience and playing center, where players are the last to develop, instead of Sf, where they develop first.

It's an out-right LIE to say MW was more productive. Per48 TENDEX has Bynum at 23.5 and MW at 16.4. THAT IS A MONSTROUS DIFFERENCE IN FAVOR OF BYNUM being more productive.

OK Drama Queen, now that you have had your w#ssy tantrum. Look at these stats from this year. Courtesy of NBA.Com

MWill:

ppg 13.1

boards 5.3

assist 1.9

to 1.98

blocks .50

Efficiency rating 12.55

link

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/marvin_williams/index.html

Your lover boy:

ppg 7.8

boards 5.9

assist 1.1

to 1.4

blocks 1.6

Efficiency rating 11.87

link http://www.nba.com/playerfile/andrew_bynum/

I will take the NBA efficiency rating over your whatever ex you use any day of the week. Now please explain this to me. If Bynum was such a fine player this year; why did a hall of fame coach cut his minutes almost in half during the playoffs? Regular season 21.9 mpg, playoffs 11.0. I will answer for you. You consider yourself to be smarter than Phil Jackson; and Bynum's minutes should have been increased to help out with Amare.

uglyhammer.gif

Bynum has the same potential any teenage 7 footer has in this league. Which ain't much. MWill and Bynum's actual age difference is a couple of days short of 6 months. Jerry West did not draft Bynum; Busey and Kupchak did. I really should not have to say anything else.

Guest Walter

If bynum has the same potential of any 7'er, MW has the same potential of any 6'8" player.

He isn't special except when he trips over himself.

Phil Jackson would've crushed MW on the bench after his 38% shooting by feb. during a playoff chase. It took us injuring JJ, JC and still MW played in the shadows. He's a Sf, the EASIEST position to produce in early in the NBA...and he struggles bad.

W