• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK: " I Prefer Big PGs"

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

And who are these mystery sources? Your dad?

NBASUPERSTAR: Daddy, what do you think about JSmoove... Ain't he cool??

Daddy: All these kids today care about is dunking and showing off. They don't appreciate this sport. What the hell is JSmoove about??. I remember the good old days of Havlicek and Russell and the great one Bob freakin Cousy. Now that's when guys had skill. These guys today don't have skills. All they can do is Dunk a basketball. That commissioner ought to outlaw dunking and then we may see some good players.

NBASUPERSTAR: Really?

Daddy: Back when I was your age, every player could hit a free throw. Now you have guys like Shaq and Tim Duncan and these guys are supposed to be the greatest? These guys couldn't hold Bill Russell's Jock strap.

NBASUPERSTAR: Yeah, JSmoove Sucks.

Wifey: Honey, you got some mail again. It looks like those Hawks fans really dislike you. It's another letter mailed to "The Evil Lord Belkin". It's from that guy who calls himself DJMoney.

Quote:

Trying to find logic in BK's decision making is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Agree completely. Some GM's, it's easy to tell just exactly what they're up to and what they're all about, but trying to read BK is somewhat akin to trying to read a wall. It's very difficult to try and find any discernible rhyme or reason to BK's *plan* and many of the decisions he makes, but I do FIRMLY believe that his ultimate wet-dream would be to field a team full of 'interchangeable' players between 6-7 and 6'9 or 6'10.

The only problem with that is- has that plan ever been done to success in modern NBA history? So far as I know, it hasn't. And if it had been done to success, then you'd see other teams trying to copy that model. Again, I think it all comes down to BK's fundamental arrogance. It seems like he's trying to blaze an entirely new trail, as opposed to building a team in the traditional model that has been done with great success ever since the game was invented.