• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A hell of a question!!!!

Wurider05

Let's say Oden and Dwight Howard are both entering the draft this year. Who would be the first pick? I really can't say but for some reasonI didn't remember this much hype surrounding Howard. If this was the case I would hate to be the GM with the number one pick.

Thats an easy question to answer now cause we already see what Howard can do. Oden just isnt even on the same planet with what Howard can do on offense. Oden's ceiling is Mutumbo when he was here. Howards may be unlike any player in this era.

Part of me wants to say Oden would go first because he had that year of college to prove what he can do defensively. I think Dwight Howard is the #1 young big prospect in the league but coming out of High School he was certainly a more unknown than Oden. Can we make our monthly call to Orlando and see if they value that #3? wink.gif

Hey Orlando "#3, Marvin, Shelden and Zaza?"

Critty / JJ / Chill / Smith / Howard

HEYYYYYYYY! grin.gif

Quote:

Let's say Oden and Dwight Howard are both entering the draft this year. Who would be the first pick? I really can't say but for some reasonI didn't remember this much hype surrounding Howard. If this was the case I would hate to be the GM with the number one pick.

Right now? With Howard with the weight he has now?

That wouldn't be fair, it would easily be Howard.

Do you know what HOward would have done to players in college?

He would have PHYSICALLY ABUSED THEM.