• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Brandon Wright and Andres Biedrin

oiatlhawksfan

I know they're not the same height and stuff, but the have very similar games. Biedrins not a great scorer, but his energy and athletic ability allows him to produce, just like Wright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rui2vQJQc

Conley is starting to grow on me I guess(since either way I look at it, were gonna draft him), but I much rather have Brandon.

LOL another nonsensical thread. Biedrins was the youngest player drafted in 2004 yet he was already a tough, physical, intimidating player. I remember reading about his workouts. They had a scrimmage in which, if they had been calling fouls, he would have fouled out 10 times because he just liked to hit people.

In his first two years i watched him several and it wasn't enough for him just to block a shot or get a rebound. he wanted to punish someone. He has had to tone his game down just so he won't foul out in 15 minutes every game.

Wright has nothing in common with Biedrins.

Quote:

Lord does everybody except for Mike Conley suck.

If the Lakers wanted to trade Kobe, for Conley would you do it.

Your comparison is just flat out stupid. Wright is 210 pounds yet you insist on comparing him to players 30+ pounds heavier.

Why don't you compare him to all the successful 210 pound post players in the NBA?

Quote:

Lord does everybody except for Mike Conley suck.

If the Lakers wanted to trade Kobe, for Conley would you do it.

i would like to say one thing....i am one of those for drafting Conley....BUT, this again is on the expectations that he performs well in workouts to show he is the best above and beyond the other points..i want the best point out there....but if he does not show that without a shadow of a doubt, he's the best point, i'm open to other options....