• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I know who we are drafting

Admin

At #3 we are trading down with the Celtics and taking Julian Wright at #5.

At #11 we are taking Jason Smith.

Why do I think this? 2 reasons. First, Julian Wright is a Boris Diaw type of player (at least according to NBADraft.net) and we all know how BK loves that type of player. Jason Smith is a big white center and again we all know how BK likes those types of players. Second, he loves duplicating names. We can get another Smith and a Wright, while drafting BK type players. We would have 2 Williams', 2 Wrights', 2 Josh's, and 2 Smiths'. It makes total sense ... Wright?

Okay so I am totally kidding, but would it shock anyone if this happened? A Boris Diaw type of SF and a Jason Collier type of C?

Quote:

At #3 we are trading down with the Celtics and taking Julian Wright at #5.

At #11 we are taking Jason Smith.

Why do I think this? 2 reasons. First, Julian Wright is a Boris Diaw type of player (at least according to NBADraft.net) and we all know how BK loves that type of player. Jason Smith is a big white center and again we all know how BK likes those types of players. Second, he loves duplicating names. We can get another Smith and a Wright, while drafting BK type players. We would have 2 Williams', 2 Wrights', 2 Josh's, and 2 Smiths'. It makes total sense ... Wright?

Okay so I am totally kidding, but would it shock anyone if this happened? A Boris Diaw type of SF and a Jason Collier type of C?

wtf, we are taking Conley and McRoberts, that's like Paul and Webber in the same year, BK: playoffs.