• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We don't need to draft a big man!!!!

Wurider05

I was getting my car washed yesterday and when I looked down to see who was cleaning my tires.........it was Priest Lauderdale!!!! He said that he was open to coming back to the Hawks and that his offensive game and defensive presence is just what we need. He said that he has more upside than anyone in the draft. I say we do it although he stated that he has to play with his own personal sg Ed Gray!!

Guest Walter

Quote:

when I looked down to see who was cleaning my tires.........it was Priest Lauderdale!!!!

I don't care if he was laying down; I shall not believe a word of it!

W

Sign him up thumb3d.gif

He fits the BK profile for Crappy backup big men.

Lo Wright

Kevin Willis

Peja D.????? can't spell it blush.gif

Obina Ekezie

Priest will fit right away.

Also since Woody has no offensive plan, Prient wouldn't have to learn alot of plays on offense.

PS. Was Ed Gray washing windows? tongue.gif

A dude that looked like Doug Edwards delivered a pizza to me once...

Quote:

I was getting my car washed yesterday and when I looked down to see who was cleaning my tires.........it was Priest Lauderdale!!!! He said that he was open to coming back to the Hawks and that his offensive game and defensive presence is just what we need. He said that he has more upside than anyone in the draft. I say we do it although he stated that he has to play with his own personal sg Ed Gray!!

Hey Mark Eaton was "discovered" working on cars by Utah after his college career and signed on the cheap. Keep your eyes peeled maybe you can find another hidden gem!

cool.gif

Quote:

Come on now, if Priest had just a little talent, he would have been drafted in the top 3 as big as he was. There was a reason why he was drafted late, he sucked.