• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wow. Sekou goes postal on J. Smith rumor.

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Quote:

We have a huge logjam at forward and we do not need any more unless 2 of them are dealt for a PG or Center.

Well we can't draft Hawes or Noah with the 3rd pick and we will not be trading for a center because of money. So you are stuck with bpa.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we trade the #3/fillers with the Wizards for say Brendan Haywood, Jarvis Hayes and a 1st next year for example. I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Haywood could be our starting center next to Smoove with Zaza coming off the bench. Hayes could be our legit backup at SG to JJ. We would get a 1st round pick for next year as well since we lost our own to Phx. I'd rather us do this trade then take Wright at #3 unless we immediately trade his rights to another team on draft night.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Can't we trade the #3/fillers with the Wizards for say Brendan Haywood, Jarvis Hayes and a 1st next year for example.

Wow that would be a horrible trade. Heywood isn't even worth the #11.

Why is this team so hellbent on getting even younger than they already are, especially when they're not ready to help the team win right now? This team needs players to help them reach the playoffs NEXT YEAR, not in 2010.

Quote:

Tuesday he says he intends to feed us five trades to chew on... needless to say, JSmoove won't be mentioned, right???
tongue.gif

Anyone wanna propose the teams Sekou might have pegged to be involved?

Hey Stu, in this board you founded, I find many posters to use fanfare and love of certain players over logic. This notion is clearly seen in this and other threads on this site. But the site is ok with me, it is still alot better then any other Atlanta sports forum even though logic isn't main focus on this site.