• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If we draft a PG, Which Backup should be traded?

pimp

• Premium Member

I depends on who is drafted.

If it's Acie - trade Lue.

If it's Crittenton - trade AJ.

If it's Conley - trade AJ.

BTW, Denver has a trade exception for ~ the amount of AJ's contract. If their owner ok's spending the lux. tax, they might trade a future 2nd rounder for AJ.

Quote:

I depends on who is drafted.

If it's Acie - trade Lue.

If it's Crittenton - trade AJ.

If it's Conley - trade AJ.

BTW, Denver has a trade exception for ~ the amount of AJ's contract. If there owner ok's spending the lux. tax, they might trade a future 2nd rounder for AJ.

Agreed.

If there is any sucker who would take Claxtons contract then move him.

There is no way he plays till the end of that deal. He has no fire for the actual game, which is why the wuss won't play hurt. He will end up wussing out completely at some point saying his knees are chronic.

He should be #1 trade priority.

Quote:

There is no way he plays till the end of that deal. He has no fire for the actual game, which is why the wuss won't play hurt. He will end up wussing out completely at some point saying his knees are chronic.

If we trade the 3rd pick,Then we should force someone to take Speedy in the deal.

We're not going to be able to move Speedy, sadly. We're stuck with that mistake.

AJ and Lue both have contracts which would allow them to be moved. AJ might could return us a 2nd round pick, to replace the one we gave up for him.

Lue is interesting. I think he might have a bit more value than AJ, if we can find the right team. He might fit back in with the Lakers, as a PG combo with Farmar. I don't think he's worth the #19 and I don't really see much on their roster available that's worth anything.

• Moderators

I picked Lue because I think he could fetch something of value and because I don't see him being a good fit for this team with the way he dominates the ball when he is on the floor.

Quote:

I hope that is not true, but reading Woody's comments....

Guys know and the point needs to "want it". If Speedy is health and "wants it" he is quality if not.... Kick_Can_emoticon.gif