• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Horford looks Great...

TexasPete

I tried to post the highlight link from Yahoo Sports and it won't let me. There is video on every American prospect and Horford's looks the best.

Low Post scoring

Low post defense

shot blocking

runs the floor great (unlike Shelden)

handles the ball surprisingly well

Go to yahoo and take a look. The kid is 10x more polished and ready than Brandon. In fact, I'm now thinking about Horford or at least Horford if we don't take Conley. He is night and day from Shelden.

I agree with u 100%

Someone... i forgot who, said that he's 6-10 in shoes.

Well i do believe that they play with shoes on in the nba, so he sound good to me.

I really want nothing to do with Wright, I Believe that he

is still living off of his Highschool hype, because he did nothing in his first year of college to be worth the 3rd pick.

I can't agree more on Hoford, especially since he is reported to be a legit 6'10'' with a thick muscular frame (meaning he would be a good center in the East.

I definately want Hoford or Conley at #3.

I think I am leaning towards Hoford at #3 since there will still be PGs available at #11 but few if any big men at #11.

I see Hoford as being a slightly more atheltic version of Carlos Boozer with a an extra inch in height and an extra inch or two in standing reach wich allows him to play center. Maybe a hybrid of Boozer / young Mourning.

Quote:

Someone... i forgot who, said that he's 6-10 in shoes.

I don't like the measurements with shoes because shoes are all different. I want to know how tall they are without shoes.

For example Smith and Marvin both measured 6'7" w/o shoes.

If Horford measured 6'9" without shoes that makes him the same height as Okafor. Now the key issue is his standing reach. Okafors was 9'2" if i remember right.

Did you see his clips on Yahoo Sports NBA site? He does everything. And, unlike the Yi clips, Horford has a boatload of video that show him doing EVERYTHING.

He runs the floor so he can play up tempo. Plus, he actually handles the ball better than I thought.

This kid is no Shelden.