• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's reading... MELT DOWN IN MOTOWN....

Diesel

• Premium Member

It looks like Joey D is on the phone with Isiah as we speak... Trying to nail down a deal for Rasheed. I've also read of rumblings of a Rip Halmilton for Zach Randolph trade although I can't see PTL needing Halmilton.

However, the biggest news was what i read about Billups. He might go cheaply. The real question is, could Woody engineer it so that Billups wanted to come to Atlanta? If we could only get rid of Speedy!

• Premium Member

Quote:

I can't think of a better possible offseason than this...

Trade #3/Speedy for Lamarcus or Gasol...Use the #11 pick on Crit...Sign Billups...

Oh good lord in heaven that would be SWEET.

You have no concept of how trades work in the NBA with those proposals! The money has to be equal with both trading partners if the trade puts you over the salary cap.

Quote:

It looks like Joey D is on the phone with Isiah as we speak... Trying to nail down a deal for Rasheed. I've also read of rumblings of a Rip Halmilton for Zach Randolph trade although I can't see PTL needing Halmilton.

However, the biggest news was what i read about Billups. He might go cheaply. The real question is, could Woody engineer it so that Billups wanted to come to Atlanta? If we could only get rid of Speedy!

Supposedly Isiah has also offered Washington state natives Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford to SEA for a sign and trade for Rashard Lewis (when it can become official).

Quote:

It's a reach to think, Rip, Billups, Prince, or Sheed is leaving. I just don't see it happening, they still have a great squad for next year.

One thing that was very obvious as you watched Detroit, their age is catching up with them. They have a lot of maturity and bringing all those guys back next year will not happen. They have to make some changes.

Don't think we could afford Billups and he'd have to approve a trade or agree to sign as a FA. Just read where he said he wanted to retire a Piston.