• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hypocrisy running wild around here

Admin

Yi= financial windfall for Atlanta, ASG and the NBA.

= Offensive scoring and a young guy with a snarl.

= Another reason to trade Marvin and whoever ( not Chillz, Shelden, Zaza or Solomon) to Milwaukee for #6.

It is Yi or Horford or both (#6).

It will be a Lotta jersey's sold in the east.

Guest Walter

Dolfan

Quote:

...and yet you advocate drafting Horford (at least the majority of this board appears to) who isn't even 6'9 without shoes on.

AtLas

Quote:

Every player in the NBA's height is listed as their height in shoes. Horford is 6'9.75 in shoes, which is basically 6'10.

To continue on...

And if you consider that gravity (g) is greater at the poles, tha tgravity would tend to weigh someone down (lost intervertebral disk height), and that we do not play at the ples but relatively far south from them...Horford is at least 6'11.5"

Consider further that other bodies are pulling Horford away from the earth at the same time, likely at times making him taller...He must be at least 7'1" at these times.

I mean come on people. SW was 6'9" "in shoes". Quit trying to stretch Pfs into centers. It's embarassing. You saw what the last one got us. Let's consider talent (likely Yi...maybe wright but his weight almost appauls me) or trade first and foremost.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Well, you can say that regaurdless of who we draft... NO one draft pick will solve our defensive woes... I think that's Hawks fans problems.

Isn't that the truth.

Take what the draft gives you. Don't try and squeeze water from this rock.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

I mean come on people. SW was 6'9" "in shoes".

No he wasn't, he was 6'8.5". Compared to Horford's 6'9.75" and 3 inch advantage in standing reach, and his higher vertical, it's clear he's a much better prospect than Shelden. I'm not even saying I want to draft Horford, but I'd MUCH rather draft him over any other prospect at 3 not named Conley.

Quote:

Let's consider talent (likely Yi...maybe wright but his weight almost appauls me) or trade first and foremost.

I wouldn't mind trading the pick if we get good value, but we aren't Bynum/Aldridge for #3 no matter how many times you try to beat it down our throats. Giving the Yi project to Mike Woodson is like giving salt to a slug. Have fun with that. Yi's been falling on draft boards lately anyway.